Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Gas prices soaring under the Biden presidency

Just filled up at $3.39 a gallon when it was probably $1.39 a gallon just a year ago.

Pipelines being hacked by Russians, and State Department officials under the Biden administration are telling us that it's a private matter between the pipeline company and the Russian hackers.

I know most of you don't drive because you live at home and don't work, but the rest of the country is suffering.

Default Re: Gas prices soaring under the Biden presidency

I remember that idiot jasper said that gas prices were going down during bidens admin

Then you have that idiot kabar saying trump is donezo with the barr report

Quote Originally Posted by BigKobeFan View Post
    I remember that idiot jasper said that gas prices were going down during bidens admin

Then you have that idiot kabar saying trump is donezo with the barr report
    I'm almost embarrassed to share the same space and air with these idiots. There are millions of people like the aforementioned that fell for the propaganda hook, line, and sinker. They bought the narrative that Trump was bad for this country and that the alternative (in this case Biden) would bring about momentous betterment and opportunity. "Build Back Better".

Look at us now. At the mercy of Russian hackers.

Local High School Star Chick Stern's Avatar

Dallas electricity
    NE fuel

both of these failures under private management.
    Due in part to cost cutting of vital staffing.
    Trump’s America

Local High School Star Code Breaker's Avatar

Record low gas prices were due to Covid... Fun fact, gas prices were higher, on average, in May and June of 2018, than they are today. I don’t get why people are surprised lol.

It's going to go to $5/gal soon over here in Commiefornia, just like the Racist Obama days.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Chick Stern View Post
    Dallas electricity
    NE fuel

both of these failures under private management.
    Due in part to cost cutting of vital staffing.
    Trump’s America
    When does the Biden presidency begin?

As usual, a few Libtards roll out of bed to come to the defense of the Biden administration by pointing out something about Trump's presidency.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

It's actually a very good sign for the economy, means people are out driving, the oil glut issue is finally being resolved.

Oil collapsed due to covid...these current prices (Oil $65 a barrel) is where it is supposed to be for a healthy oil industry....gas prices going back up means things are going back to normal.

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/graph/fr...600&height=400

if you thought $1.39 a gallon was here to stay that's on you

when oil collapsed Trump was actually fighting for HIGHER oil prices.

Trump pushes for higher oil prices in election year

because at $1.39 a gallon, the oil industry can not survive.

Quote Originally Posted by Code Breaker View Post
    Record low gas prices were due to Covid... Fun fact, gas prices were higher, on average, in May and June of 2018, than they are today. I don’t get why people are surprised lol.
    I destroyed them with that in the last thread they were crying about gas prices. That is why they started a new thread.

The latest issue was the massive hack just last week that shut down a whole ton of gas pipelines across the entire northeast, which is the latest catalyst after the Texas mess last month. There is a big gas shortage for the time being right when the economy has been opening up & demand going up. Of course gas prices will hike up. I hope it's just for a temporary month max.

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~ View Post
    It's actually a very good sign for the economy, means people are out driving, the oil glut issue is finally being resolved.
    This ****ing guy.

We now know that the cyberattack on Colonial Pipeline was carried out using ransomware from the Russian hacker group DarkSide. And yet, the Biden administration's response so far has been to take its time, let the company fend for itself, and advertise Biden's infrastructure bill (never let a crisis go to waste, after all). Meanwhile, some cities on the East Coast are already facing the beginning of gas shortages. What's the point of the federal government if it can't protect us from attacks like this?
    Last edited by Patrick Chewing; 05-11-2021 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    This ****ing guy.

We now know that the cyberattack on Colonial Pipeline was carried out using ransomware from the Russian hacker group DarkSide. And yet, the Biden administration's response so far has been to take its time, let the company fend for itself, and advertise Biden's infrastructure bill (never let a crisis go to waste, after all). Meanwhile, some cities on the East Coast are already facing the beginning of gas shortages. What's the point of the federal government if it can't protect us from attacks like this?

Lol totally ignored the rest of his post where he debunked all the shit you've been saying. You're a clown. Their response has been the immediately help the company https://www.reuters.com/business/ene...ck-2021-05-09/

As the FBI and other government agencies worked with private companies to respond, the cloud computing system the hackers used to collect the stolen data was taken offline Saturday, the person said.
    Come on man

Why the **** would you think you would know anything about the government's response to a hack? Do you imagine they're going to go find the hacker and hang them in the town square? Should we bomb St. Petersburg just to make you feel better?

Clandestine attacks get clandestine responses. You're not going to see the result on FOX lol.
    Last edited by ralph_i_el; 05-11-2021 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el View Post
    Lol totally ignored the rest of his post where he debunked all the shit you've been saying. You're a clown. Their response has been the immediately help the company https://www.reuters.com/business/ene...ck-2021-05-09/

Come on man

Why the **** would you think you would know anything about the government's response to a hack? Do you imagine they're going to go find the hacker and hang them in the town square? Should we bomb St. Petersburg just to make you feel better?

Clandestine attacks get clandestine responses. You're not going to see the result on FOX lol.
    Another Biden c*ck gobbler. I would expect the government to have plans in place so if a pipeline were to shut down, even for a few days, that we wouldn't see a spike at the pump. But this administration is against pipelines to begin with. They love that dependence on foreign oil. Gotta give that money to the Saudi's.

Why is gas $2 higher than what it was last year? It wasn't even this high prior to Covid.

Speaking of pipeline, I have yet to venture out into the great Northern woods of Canada (although there's icy cold permafrost in most of the places, so you can't go very far), but that's probably one of my next projects.

Quote Originally Posted by AKA_AAP View Post
    It's going to go to $5/gal soon over here in Commiefornia, just like the Racist Obama days.
    Those idiots want their $15 an hour. Give it to them. Their $2 raise will do nothing for them.