Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast

Default 2021 Eastern Conference Round 1: (3) Milwaukee Bucks vs. (6) Miami Heat

Game 1: Bucks 109, Heat 107 (OT)
    Game 2: Bucks 132, Heat 98
    Game 3: Bucks 113, Heat 84
    Game 4: Bucks 120, Heat 103
    * Bucks win series, 4-0

---------------------

There you have it, Milwaukee. Should have rested against Miami to give them the 4-5 bracket, because this will take at least 6 games, and a win is no guarantee.

Additionally feeling bad for Miami here, who are far better than both the Hawks and Knicks, and could have set up a blockbuster Round 2 with the Sixers.

But this is where we are at. Thanks, Budenholzer.
    Last edited by insidehoops; 06-02-2021 at 12:18 PM.

Default Re: 2021 Eastern Conference Round 1: (3) Milwaukee Bucks vs. (6) Miami Heat

It’s Spo’s fault for resting Butler in a must win game. We are a joke without Butler.

Default Re: 2021 Eastern Conference Round 1: (3) Milwaukee Bucks vs. (6) Miami Heat

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    It’s Spo’s fault for resting Butler in a must win game. We are a joke without Butler.
    They probably wouldnt have won anyway, but, the Bucks had no use of winning this game except for hoping the Nets lose to the Cavs, which is silly..

Anything can happen. I think Miami thinks it has the Bucks figured out and the Bucks are going to get their revenge. If it goes 7 I'm happy

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    They probably wouldnt have won anyway, but, the Bucks had no use of winning this game except for hoping the Nets lose to the Cavs, which is silly..
    I mean yeah but they could have tried to win. Bucks should have rested though you’re right.

Heat will win in 6

Dislike Giannis so lets go Heat.

This is one of the most interesting 1st round series. It really could go either way but I will go with the Bucks in 7. They seem a bit deeper and I think last year's series could have gone 6-7 if Giannis didn't get hurt anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Giannis is about to get his getback #goinginraw #nobubblethisyear

get ready to gave G-Anus holding a baby bam as your avatar

Bucks in5

NBA rookie of the year

Last year no one expected the Heat to beat Bucks. Even with what happened last year, the still prediction goes to Milwaukee.
    But Miami has that DNA, and you never know. But I take Milwaukee.

Giannis just needs to play like he does in the regular season. He doesn't even to step his game up in the playoffs because every time in the playoffs he's shrunk. Just hit the shots your capable of hitting and make 7 of 10 freethrows and you're golden. He can't do this 1 of 10 stuff from the line. That ain't winning games.

Local High School Star

There you have it, Milwaukee. Should have rested against Miami to give them the 4-5 bracket, because this will take at least 6 games, and a win is no guarantee.

Additionally feeling bad for Miami here, who are far better than both the Hawks and Knicks, and could have set up a blockbuster Round 2 with the Sixers.

But this is where we are at. Thanks, Budenholzer.
    Miami is better than the Hawks based on what? Just cause you say so! The Hawks owned the tie breaker against Miami, even if they won out the best they could have done was the 5th seed and Atlanta would have been the 4th seed. Miami knew they weren't good enough which is why they acquired Oladipo and Ariza.

NBA rookie of the year

"Everyone is in here early, studying every part of the Bucks… I like our chances anywhere. First to 16 wins. I’m ready to go."

- Jimmy Butler

Quote Originally Posted by insight View Post
    Miami is better than the Hawks based on what? Just cause you say so! The Hawks owned the tie breaker against Miami, even if they won out the best they could have done was the 5th seed and Atlanta would have been the 4th seed. Miami knew they weren't good enough which is why they acquired Oladipo and Ariza.
    Every single player in the league knows Miami is better than the Hawks.

Don't be a raging idiot.

You don't get deemed better off 1 regular season game difference.

The Hawks would have to be a good 10-15 games better than Miami to make up for Miami's run last year, their attained status/pedigree, and superior record with Butler.

Local High School Star

Every single player in the league knows Miami is better than the Hawks.

Don't be a raging idiot.

You don't get deemed better off 1 regular season game difference.

The Hawks would have to be a good 10-15 games better than Miami to make up for Miami's run last year, their attained status/pedigree, and superior record with Butler.
    Your talking out your rectum. Everybody gives credit to Miami because they made it to the finals last year and have playoff experience so they expect them to be more playoff ready than the Hawks.
    No Doubt, Miami had a great run in the BUBBLE but 2 months later they came back down to earth THE BUBBLE was an ANOMALY.
    Superior record, I don't know what you are talking about, maybe you are referring to when D Wade, and Lebron were there I don't know.
    They were the 5th seed last year and the 6th seed this year and this ain't the Heat of old, this isn't even the best team Jimmy Butler played on.
    He played on a stacked Philly team and he was the 4th OPTION behind a point guard who can't shoot which is why he demanded a trade and now look who finished with the #1 seed!
    Back to my main point!
    If you look at the rosters the Hawks are deeper and have more talent, the only question is how will a young team respond in the playoffs which the Heat have already proven they can excel in the post season.
    Don't be one of those dudes who believes these stupid narratives the NBA pushes about their big market teams, most people have no clue how good the Hawks are because they are not on National TV. They had the 3rd most injuries of any team and still finished with a better record than the superior your Heat. The HEAT had an opportunity to finish in with the 5th seed and got ran out the gym by the Bucks.
    This ain't the bubble, there are FANS this year in the playoffs, and teams have to travel. Last finals was literally at DISNEY WORLD and everybody was having 50 point games, that ain't happening again. The BUCK are going to PUNISH the HEAT and they will get exposed just like Golden State did last night.