Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91617181920 LastLast

Default Re: 2021 Eastern Conference Round 1: (3) Milwaukee Bucks vs. (6) Miami Heat

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    He’s a terrible player stop stanning him.
    Been hugely impactful against the Suns. Defense has been great. Epic offensive rebounds.

Default Re: 2021 Eastern Conference Round 1: (3) Milwaukee Bucks vs. (6) Miami Heat

Forbes has been unreal.

He has crazy confidence right now.

Hope he didn't just blow his load.

If he keeps up this shooting, he will more than cancel out Harris.

Quote Originally Posted by fourkicks44 View Post
    Yes but not overly. The Bucks have obviously loaded up with Jrue and Tucker.

The Heat, not so much. Herro is undwelming. Bam just got finger banged in the ass by Brook f#ckin Lopez and Jimmy is just showing the the true Jimmy. Watch him come oit blame the organisation or silently undermine them behind the scenes and move on to another team.

This was supposed to be the most exciting and close series of the whole first round. The Heat were coming off a hot streak coming into the playoffs.

Brett Brown was fired for less last season. At least he had the excuse of a Simmons injury and the pathetic front office and poor roster construction.

And how does Iggy feel?

After everything he pulled in Memphis. Look what Ja and the Grizz are doing now.

Yeah I was wondering, how was Jimmy these couple days before game 4?

I bet he was unauthentic as ****.

Either he:

acted mad and threw people under the bus and slighted people, or he acted stone-faced 'not talking to anyone' mamba mentality fake belief and will say others didnt believe enough some time in the future...

This off-season will show us a lot about Jimmy.

Recently near the end of the regular season he said “I’m going to ride with these guys until the wheels fall off", lets see how much truth there is to that statement when things arent as rosy anymore.

Yes but not overly. The Bucks have obviously loaded up with Jrue and Tucker.

The Heat, not so much. Herro is undwelming. Bam just got finger banged in the ass by Brook f#ckin Lopez and Jimmy is just showing the the true Jimmy. Watch him come oit blame the organisation or silently undermine them behind the scenes and move on to another team.

This was supposed to be the most exciting and close series of the whole first round. The Heat were coming off a hot streak coming into the playoffs.

Brett Brown was fired for less last season. At least he had the excuse of a Simmons injury and the pathetic front office and poor roster construction.

And how does Iggy feel?

After everything he pulled in Memphis. Look what Ja and the Grizz are doing now.

lol. What drama. This Heat team knew it was trash since midseason. Ariza and Iguodala? LOL Washed. Good for the occasional spot minutes in a close game but depending on them? Ludicrous.

Miami needs to lose the small ball crap and get with the times. It doesn't have the personnel to play like Hardens Nets or Rockets.

Spo was lost this season.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post
    lol. What drama. This Heat team knew it was trash since midseason. Ariza and Iguodala? LOL Washed. Good for the occasional spot minutes in a close game but depending on them? Ludicrous.

Miami needs to lose the small ball crap and get with the times. It doesn't have the personnel to play like Hardens Nets or Rockets.

Spo was lost this season.
    10 4 post.

My concern is Bucks SG position . Pat C. should of had 10 points w/his 5 boards and defense.
    Bryn Forbes is not good on defense , and this position will get exposed against the Nets.

Long Live The Process fourkicks44's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Yeah I was wondering, how was Jimmy these couple days before game 4?

I bet he was unauthentic as ****.

Either he:

acted mad and threw people under the bus and slighted people, or he acted stone-faced 'not talking to anyone' mamba mentality fake belief and will say others didnt believe enough some time in the future...

This off-season will show us a lot about Jimmy.

Recently near the end of the regular season he said “I’m going to ride with these guys until the wheels fall off", lets see how much truth there is to that statement when things arent as rosy anymore.
    Well the bullshit started a couple weeks ago.

https://clutchpoints.com/heat-news-j...ver-fake-news/

I wouldn't say Jimmy is a fraud, but his fake "work effort" is mostly hype, coming from himself.

If he worked so hard to win, why does he always quit on his team when things get a little tough? Bulls, Twolves and Sixers? Why not pull his team and teammates out of the mud and elevate them? Instead he just bails and moves on.

Those three teams obviously didn't have such a good front office or organization like the Heat. So it will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Riley gonna get Kawhi this offseason, so there will obviously be big moves. Will be also interesting to see how Jimmy handles the Uncle Dennis Show, if he is still gonna hang around this time.

Sweep? Aaaaahhhhhh.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    Donte D. is out for the rest of the playoffs with a torn ligament in his ankle.
    That is a big loss , he is defender, as well as rebounds and shoots 3's for the bucks.

Suspecting Pat C. will start in his place.
    Incredible they did this without him.

Well the bullshit started a couple weeks ago.

https://clutchpoints.com/heat-news-j...ver-fake-news/

I wouldn't say Jimmy is a fraud, but his fake "work effort" is mostly hype, coming from himself.

If he worked so hard to win, why does he always quit on his team when things get a little tough? Bulls, Twolves and Sixers? Why not pull his team and teammates out of the mud and elevate them? Instead he just bails and moves on.

Those three teams obviously didn't have such a good front office or organization like the Heat. So it will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Riley gonna get Kawhi this offseason, so there will obviously be big moves. Will be also interesting to see how Jimmy handles the Uncle Dennis Show, if he is still gonna hang around this time.

I think his work ethic is real, but he is a difficult character that seems to have mood swings and needs to let his alpha hang out every now and then.. its like he cant have anything nice.

He needs to have friction.

If the Clips lose this series, I'd be real interested to see Kawhi on the Heat...

further balance out the conference's.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Butler and Adebayo have really gone down in my estimation after this series

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    Butler and Adebayo have really gone down in my estimation after this series
    Butler can only hit the occasional three so you have to open the floor up for him, this heat team couldn't shoot for shit so it's really a bunch of contributing factors.

Adebayo looked lost.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post
    Butler can only hit the occasional three so you have to open the floor up for him, this heat team couldn't shoot for shit so it's really a bunch of contributing factors.

Adebayo looked lost.
    this was definitely not the reason lol

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    this was definitely not the reason lol
    It was tho. Stop trolling

Bam went totally bum in this series. At first op was scared about the two teams having a rematch in the postseason but this time in the first round. However, for the bucks it was actually a blessing in disguise although they lost donte in the process. Next round will be much more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by red1 View Post
    I've got the heat in 6 games.