Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1926272829

Default Re: 2021 Eastern Conference Round 1: (4) New York Knicks vs. (5) Atlanta Hawks

Quote Originally Posted by PeroAntic View Post
    He walked funny. Probably playing in pain from the get go. Remember he was hobbling when he came off in game 4.

This series is on Thibs and Randle.
    Yep.

“I had some knick-knack injuries last game, got hit in the knee. Just had to play smart, tried to give it a go, and it just didn’t feel right and Thibs decided not to play me in the fourth,” said Rose

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Default Re: 2021 Eastern Conference Round 1: (4) New York Knicks vs. (5) Atlanta Hawks

I actually think Atlanta can give the 6'ers a run for their money.

Yep.

“I had some knick-knack injuries last game, got hit in the knee. Just had to play smart, tried to give it a go, and it just didn’t feel right and Thibs decided not to play me in the fourth,” said Rose
    Yea too bad season's over for you, bub.

NBA Superstar

He walked funny. Probably playing in pain from the get go. Remember he was hobbling when he came off in game 4.

This series is on Thibs and Randle.
    This series is on the Knicks getting beaten by a better team.

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    This series is on the Knicks getting beaten by a better team.
    If Randle played half as good as he did in the RS, the series would have gone to seven games. Just half.

Local High School Star

If Randle played half as good as he did in the RS, the series would have gone to seven games. Just half.
    Julius scored 23 points in the last two games a point under his regular season average. Knicks won alot in the RS because they played harder than the other team. In the playoffs everybody is playing hard it comes down to skill and adjustments. Knicks lucky they were not swept. Next year with a couple more pieces the Knicks will take another step forward.

Quote Originally Posted by insight View Post
    Julius scored 23 points in the last two games a point under his regular season average. Knicks won alot in the RS because they played harder than the other team. In the playoffs everybody is playing hard it comes down to skill and adjustments. Knicks lucky they were not swept. Next year with a couple more pieces the Knicks will take another step forward.
    Yesterday was the worst game Randle played in the entire series. He is always a bonehead, but its like his iq dropped 50 points the moment the playoffs began.

NBA Superstar

Yesterday was the worst game Randle played in the entire series. He is always a bonehead, but its like his iq dropped 50 points the moment the playoffs began.
    Because the playoffs are a different game. He got exposed as a guy who cannot be the #1 option on a team that is going to go anywhere significant.

The Hawks, Trae in particular, proved the opposite. They’re better

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Trae got these Knicks fans absolutely boiling and i love it

https://streamable.com/qmhigw

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    Trae got these Knicks fans absolutely boiling and i love it

https://streamable.com/qmhigw
    looks more like fun and fellowship..

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    Because the playoffs are a different game. He got exposed as a guy who cannot be the #1 option on a team that is going to go anywhere significant.

The Hawks, Trae in particular, proved the opposite. They’re better
    Facts. Randle is no #1. Hell, not even sure he's a #2. I think Pelicans had the right idea, bringing him off the bench. He has a chip on his shoulder next year, I ain't dishing out max money for him. 4 yrs $102 million maybe.

Trae got his work cut out for next round. Even if they are missing Embiid, Philly has 2-3 great defenders that can bother him.