Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1926272829
Results 421 to 431 of 431
  1. #421
    Youngest MVP PeroAntic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    3,373

    Default Re: 2021 Eastern Conference Round 1: (4) New York Knicks vs. (5) Atlanta Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by PeroAntic View Post
    He walked funny. Probably playing in pain from the get go. Remember he was hobbling when he came off in game 4.

    This series is on Thibs and Randle.
    Yep.


    “I had some knick-knack injuries last game, got hit in the knee. Just had to play smart, tried to give it a go, and it just didn’t feel right and Thibs decided not to play me in the fourth,” said Rose

  2. #422
    NBA Legend Jasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin farm
    Posts
    16,287

    Default Re: 2021 Eastern Conference Round 1: (4) New York Knicks vs. (5) Atlanta Hawks

    I actually think Atlanta can give the 6'ers a run for their money.

  3. #423
    2020 InsideHoops ROTY Axe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Thousand Tarns
    Posts
    21,150

    Default Re: 2021 Eastern Conference Round 1: (4) New York Knicks vs. (5) Atlanta Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by PeroAntic View Post
    Yep.


    “I had some knick-knack injuries last game, got hit in the knee. Just had to play smart, tried to give it a go, and it just didn’t feel right and Thibs decided not to play me in the fourth,” said Rose
    Yea too bad season's over for you, bub.

  4. #424
    NBA All-star
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    9,848

    Default Re: 2021 Eastern Conference Round 1: (4) New York Knicks vs. (5) Atlanta Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by PeroAntic View Post
    He walked funny. Probably playing in pain from the get go. Remember he was hobbling when he came off in game 4.

    This series is on Thibs and Randle.
    This series is on the Knicks getting beaten by a better team.

  5. #425
    Youngest MVP PeroAntic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    3,373

    Default Re: 2021 Eastern Conference Round 1: (4) New York Knicks vs. (5) Atlanta Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    This series is on the Knicks getting beaten by a better team.
    If Randle played half as good as he did in the RS, the series would have gone to seven games. Just half.

  6. #426
    Local High School Star
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,017

    Default Re: 2021 Eastern Conference Round 1: (4) New York Knicks vs. (5) Atlanta Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by PeroAntic View Post
    If Randle played half as good as he did in the RS, the series would have gone to seven games. Just half.
    Julius scored 23 points in the last two games a point under his regular season average. Knicks won alot in the RS because they played harder than the other team. In the playoffs everybody is playing hard it comes down to skill and adjustments. Knicks lucky they were not swept. Next year with a couple more pieces the Knicks will take another step forward.

  7. #427
    Youngest MVP PeroAntic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    3,373

    Default Re: 2021 Eastern Conference Round 1: (4) New York Knicks vs. (5) Atlanta Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by insight View Post
    Julius scored 23 points in the last two games a point under his regular season average. Knicks won alot in the RS because they played harder than the other team. In the playoffs everybody is playing hard it comes down to skill and adjustments. Knicks lucky they were not swept. Next year with a couple more pieces the Knicks will take another step forward.
    Yesterday was the worst game Randle played in the entire series. He is always a bonehead, but its like his iq dropped 50 points the moment the playoffs began.

  8. #428
    NBA All-star
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    9,848

    Default Re: 2021 Eastern Conference Round 1: (4) New York Knicks vs. (5) Atlanta Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by PeroAntic View Post
    Yesterday was the worst game Randle played in the entire series. He is always a bonehead, but its like his iq dropped 50 points the moment the playoffs began.
    Because the playoffs are a different game. He got exposed as a guy who cannot be the #1 option on a team that is going to go anywhere significant.

    The Hawks, Trae in particular, proved the opposite. They’re better

  9. #429
    Nets Dynasty Manny98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Championship Cruise 2022
    Posts
    19,583

    Default Re: 2021 Eastern Conference Round 1: (4) New York Knicks vs. (5) Atlanta Hawks

    Trae got these Knicks fans absolutely boiling and i love it

    https://streamable.com/qmhigw

  10. #430
    harden fan outofstomach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    lurking this site
    Posts
    570

    Default Re: 2021 Eastern Conference Round 1: (4) New York Knicks vs. (5) Atlanta Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    Trae got these Knicks fans absolutely boiling and i love it

    https://streamable.com/qmhigw
    looks more like fun and fellowship..

  11. #431
    Knicks all da way imdaman99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    28,154

    Default Re: 2021 Eastern Conference Round 1: (4) New York Knicks vs. (5) Atlanta Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    Because the playoffs are a different game. He got exposed as a guy who cannot be the #1 option on a team that is going to go anywhere significant.

    The Hawks, Trae in particular, proved the opposite. They’re better
    Facts. Randle is no #1. Hell, not even sure he's a #2. I think Pelicans had the right idea, bringing him off the bench. He has a chip on his shoulder next year, I ain't dishing out max money for him. 4 yrs $102 million maybe.

    Trae got his work cut out for next round. Even if they are missing Embiid, Philly has 2-3 great defenders that can bother him.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •