Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    National High School Star

Default Re: Is it just me or does Biden seem more confident than Trump?

Yes.

Trump is a little bitch boy. Biden actually acts like a mature president.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    How will Biden lashing out and trashing the very Democrat ms he needs help with the voters? Trump used to trash and threaten any republican who didn't agree with him every word and that got him nowhere with the voters. Republicans are left holding the bag in both executive branch and legislative branch due to that very behavior. Now you want Biden to do the same that sent Trump to the sidewalk?

If Biden wants to get to them, the better way is to take them aside privately and try to get them on board. You can often get more done in politics, especially with members of your own party, with honey than feces slinging.
    i went over this in my first post, doo-doo head. biden could simply pick up the phone and tell manchin " i can either be your best friend, or your worst enemy. i can either ensure your reelection, or hit the stump in wv and ruin you. get on board with my bill, or you're finished ". biden's a popular president right now... he has the power to do that. read my posts, i think i was pretty clear about where things stand right now.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    i went over this in my first post, doo-doo head. biden could simply pick up the phone and tell manchin " i can either be your best friend, or your worst enemy. i can either ensure your reelection, or hit the stump in wv and ruin you. get on board with my bill, or you're finished ". biden's a popular president right now... he has the power to do that. read my posts, i think i was pretty clear about where things stand right now.
    I read your post, and I know exactly what you said.

I'm telling you a different approach because the approach you are talking about didn't work last 4yrs. There are other ways to get things done than threatening and publicly humiliating your own party members. Take them aside, talk to them privately and negotiate in that way first. If nothing works over 6-12 months since entering office to change their position, only then do you take it up a notch. You have to try diplomacy first & give it some time before you bring out the big guns.

NBA sixth man of the year jstern's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Welcome back

It seems you have gotten a renewal on the prescription of your adderalls after long three months
    Adderall makes a person post more? If so, I don't want it.

I'm not really back. I just stopped posting for a couple of reasons.

1. I just felt it was a waste of time. Someone mentioned that there used to be a lot of passionate Orange Man Bad posters, and that the vast majority of them left due to the embarrassment over the Russia, Russia, Russia hoax. They all headed for the hills, and I applaud them for that. That is a proper human reaction. The only thing better would be to admit that they were wrong. And so those people headed for the hills, which actually shows them to be reasonable people, and what you're left is the opposite. So after realizing that, it was like, "This is my audience?" It's like a waste of time, because they rather die than to admit that they were wrong.

Random example. I'm sure he's a nice guy, TheMen, not trying to knock him. The guy is constantly getting made fun of for jacking off to his cousin or something, and year after year he refuses to change his avatar of a picture of her. No matter what he's not going to admit defeat. No matter how wrong he is, or no matter how many wanting to bang his cousin jokes people make.

For the record, I never attack him for that. That's his personal matter.

2. Every few weeks I would check out what's new on ISH, and I wasn't seeing any posts, topics from top quality posters such as Walk on Water and FultzNationRize. It just wasn't the same. They simply were nowhere to be found and I thought it was the end of an era. I probably would have left right away and not posted anything if it were not for seeing a few Walk on Water threads. He has a way of really making you think.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post

1. I just felt it was a waste of time. Someone mentioned that there used to be a lot of passionate Orange Man Bad posters, and that the vast majority of them left due to the embarrassment over the Russia, Russia, Russia hoax. They all headed for the hills, and I applaud them for that. That is a proper human reaction. The only thing better would be to admit that they were wrong. And so those people headed for the hills, which actually shows them to be reasonable people, and what you're left is the opposite. So after realizing that, it was like, "This is my audience?" It's like a waste of time, because they rather die than to admit that they were wrong.

Random example. I'm sure he's a nice guy, TheMen, not trying to knock him. The guy is constantly getting made fun of for jacking off to his cousin or something, and year after year he refuses to change his avatar of a picture of her. No matter what he's not going to admit defeat. No matter how wrong he is, or no matter how many wanting to bang his cousin jokes people make.

2. Every few weeks I would check out what's new on ISH, and I wasn't seeing any posts, topics from top quality posters such as Walk on Water and FultzNationRize. It just wasn't the same. They simply were nowhere to be found and I thought it was the end of an era. I probably would have left right away and not posted anything if it were not for seeing a few Walk on Water threads. He has a way of really making you think.
    Huh? I dunno.

MrFonzworth says you and fultz aka starface/akrazotile/fourth tenor are one and the same poster but i highly doubt it.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post

NBA rookie of the year Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Biden is not a drama queen like the last b!tch.

NBA sixth man of the year jstern's Avatar

This Lori Lightfoot reminded me of my point. Doubling down. Would never admit that he's wrong, and will proceed on. If she was an ISH member during the Russia, Russia, Russia, hoax to frame Donald Trump, she would shamelessly stay.

Is it confidence, of is it pure racism?

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post

Thank you. Warriorfan, another of the top quality posters.

He seems insecure to which is why I initially read this as "confused".

None the less he has the American media's backing so he doesn't have to care about his inadequacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Woke View Post
    Yes.

This entire post reads like its made from a boy and the complete opposite of mature.

Good High School Starter Chick Stern's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Woke View Post
    Yes.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    This entire post reads like its made from a boy and the complete opposite of mature.
    Triggered Trumpling spotted.

Quit acting like an immature sissy and accept the fact that Trump is a little bitch.

Trump wears makeup, colors his hair, he is the little bitch.

Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    Trump wears makeup, colors his hair, he is the little bitch.
    Trump has money. Has a fine wife. Was President.

You....you live in an apartment in the Skid Row district.

Trump sniffs more than any other president.
    Hmmmmm, why could that be?