Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 233031323334 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Eastern Conference Round 1: (2) Brooklyn Nets vs. (7) Boston Celtics

Yeahhh Harden is pretty much a goat level player if you can’t scheme against him.

He just had a dominant defensive series too. Insane.

Can’t wait for the Bucks series though. Should be a challenge with all the size and rim protection.

Default Re: Eastern Conference Round 1: (2) Brooklyn Nets vs. (7) Boston Celtics

Stacked team is stacked

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by AirBonner View Post
    Stacked team is stacked
    Yep, not much you can do there specially with a thin lineup.

College superstar

So effortless from harden

College superstar

And KD

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

BKN is 17-19 GSW all over again. Less defense, but GOAT offense. They'll cruise to the title. And it will be as fulfilling as those 2 titles were for GS.

Harden has reached a level of performance over the last few years that legitimately makes me question who is better: him or KD.

The argument for KD is his size. It allows him to be more of a defensive influence on a game. It also gives him more offensive versatility, and arguably makes him more of a mismatch.

The argument for Harden is his floor generalship. He's like LeBron in this sense -- his ability to get others involved. He's, in my opinion, more suited towards being a floor raiser out of the two. Definitely not a controversial statement. Most would agree.

KD historically was more of an offensive mismatch, but I'm not sure that's the case anymore. Harden is on his level, along with Curry. The Houston-Lakers series last year really confirmed that for me.

One thing I'm not sure on, is offensive diversity. Who's more unstoppable from all areas and plays on the court? I know KD is a midrange god... but what about Harden? I'll have to mull over the stats.

Quote Originally Posted by 999Guy View Post
    Yeahhh Harden is pretty much a goat level player if you can’t scheme against him.

He just had a dominant defensive series too. Insane.

Can’t wait for the Bucks series though. Should be a challenge with all the size and rim protection.
    Harden's literally been facing teams in the playoffs loading their entire defense with the SINGLE PURPOSE of stopping his every single move.

Now that he actually has legit talent around him, it's just a wrap.

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin View Post
    Harden has reached a level of performance over the last few years that legitimately makes me question who is better: him or KD.

The argument for KD is his size. It allows him to be more of a defensive influence on a game.

The argument for Harden is his floor generalship. He's like LeBron in this sense -- his ability to get others involved. He's, in my opinion, more suited towards being a floor raiser.

KD historically was more of an offensive mismatch, but I'm not sure that's the case anymore. Harden is on his level, along with Curry. The Houston-Lakers series last year really confirmed that for me.

One thing I'm not sure on, is offensive diversity. Who's more unstoppable from all areas and plays on the court? I know KD is a midrange god... but what about Harden? I'll have to mull over the stats.
    It’s easy to be efficient when you literally play with two other mvp caliber players.

Made that high school varsity squad Thenameless's Avatar

Congratulations Brooklyn. Thanks for taking out our hated rivals, the Celtics. This ensures that they won't be getting to 18 this season.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin View Post

The argument for KD is his size. It allows him to be more of a defensive influence on a game. It also gives him more offensive versatility, and arguably makes him more of a mismatch.

The argument for Harden is his floor generalship. He's like LeBron in this sense -- his ability to get others involved. He's, in my opinion, more suited towards being a floor raiser out of the two. Definitely not a controversial statement. Most would agree.

Was about to make my ?th Harden > KD post but if you still think it’s close even now there’s no point

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

The Celtics are who we thought they were.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thenameless View Post
    Congratulations Brooklyn. Thanks for taking out our hated rivals, the Celtics. This ensures that they won't be getting to 18 this season.

Lots of moving pieces this offseason for Boston I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally450 View Post
    Lots of moving pieces this offseason for Boston I hope.
    Hopefully Danny Ainge is one of those pieces