Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Irish PM tells Joe Biden he is a loser and the world now looks up to China

Default Re: Irish PM tells Joe Biden he is a loser and the world now looks up to China

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I voted for a President that said "America First" and was tough on China and supported the Police and the Military. You voted for a guy who thought it was racist to stop travel from China at the beginning of the pandemic. You voted for a guy who just insulted Coast Guard graduates by calling them "dull and boring" at a recent commencement address. And all of a sudden you clowns think you're more patriotic than me?? GTFOH before I bitch slap you into oblivion. In fact, where in New York are you?
    imagine a frustrated right wing fascist living in pro-black, pro-gay Brooklyn. you must be the cringiest of angry cesspools. no wonder you live in a forum.

take my advice: cut your toes off, then kill yourself.

do yourself that favor LOLOLOLOLOLO

END THE MISERY

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post
    imagine a frustrated right wing fascist living in pro-black, pro-gay Brooklyn. you must be the cringiest of angry cesspools. no wonder you live in a forum.

END THE MISERY
    This clown just went on a 8 min tirade about patrick. And hes the one laughing at people for not having a life

Everyone around Chewing in Brooklyn like:

Chewing like:

it.is.to.laughhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by BigKobeFan View Post
    This clown just went on a 8 min tirade about patrick. And hes the one laughing at people for not having a life

8 minute tirade? lolol you are a SLOW READER. damnnnnnn

literally 10 secs of my life. I'm here discussing bball , I don't live here all day like you mooks

lmao

Chewing got completely owned in his own UFO thread then scurried back to his little safe space here, only to get clowned by DoctorP.

Might wanna log off for a couple days, Chewing.

High School Starter

Are we seriously the only country with this gender problem?? For ****'s sake please tell me at least the Limey Brits are having this kind of identity crisis too.

The rest of the civilized world is moving forward with technological advances and our public schools including colleges and universities are all transfixed on what race and gender you are.
    It is a nightmare in Australia as we typically follow the U.S. Not as bad yet it seems but the 'indigenous rights' is completely crazy.

eg. I had a university lecture of 60 minutes...with at least 20 minutes dedicated to acknowledging that our online lecture was being presented from indigenous owned land. So pointless. Oh, and indigenous people get ridiculous handouts from the governments, high paid jobs that they are not qualified for and more.

The racism or sexism cards are just horrible to deal with.

The saddest part is the legitimate underlying issues and victims are neglected as it is just a political misdirection. Politics has destroyed the family unit. Kids without proper guidance and family structures get embroiled with LGBT nonsense.

National High School Star

I've warned you fools several times in the past that I'm always strapped when I leave the house. If you pull a knife on me, I will exterminate you with extreme prejudice.

The only thing you would exterminate would be a damn burger, you fat ass.

Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post

END THE MISERY
    Conservatives are Pro-Black and Pro-Gay. Liberal fascists like you hate Blacks, Asians, Whites, Jews, and God.

Doctor Pee stain, you're a pee stain on humanity. Off yourself. Or step in front of my rifle and I will do it for you.

Conservatives are Pro-Black and Pro-Gay. Liberal fascists like you hate Blacks, Asians, Whites, Jews, and God.

Doctor Pee stain, you're a pee stain on humanity. Off yourself. Or step in front of my rifle and I will do it for you.
    Nice response. The intellect of a 4 year old. Congrats fatty

NBA rookie of the year Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Conservatives are Pro-Black and Pro-Gay.
    Since when are conservatives pro-gay when they fought tooth, fang and claw for decades against marriage equality, and Duhbya even ran on constitutional amendment banning it.

Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    Since when are conservatives pro-gay when they fought tooth, fang and claw for decades against marriage equality, and Duhbya even ran on constitutional amendment banning it.
    Conservatives are pro Traditional Marriage between a man and woman. At what point does that equate to being anti-gay? Are you guys stupid or something? Be gay all you want. Have all the butt sex you want.

National High School Star

Conservatives are anti-black and anti-gay, you doofus. Conservative fascists hate anyone who isn't a white Christian.

Good High School Starter Chick Stern's Avatar

Conservatives are pro Traditional Marriage between a man and woman. At what point does that equate to being anti-gay? Are you guys stupid or something? Be gay all you want. Have all the butt sex you want.
    If Cons were pro marriage they’d pass a law banning divorce.

Good High School Starter Chick Stern's Avatar

I voted for a President that said "America First" and was tough on China and supported the Police and the Military. You voted for a guy who thought it was racist to stop travel from China at the beginning of the pandemic. You voted for a guy who just insulted Coast Guard graduates by calling them "dull and boring" at a recent commencement address. And all of a sudden you clowns think you're more patriotic than me?? GTFOH before I bitch slap you into oblivion. In fact, where in New York are you?
    ROFL
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/william...h=32de93387a5f

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...navirus-188736