Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 313839404142 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Default Re: 2021 Western Conference Round 1: (1) Utah Jazz vs. (8) Memphis Grizzlies

Jordan Clarkson is a bigger black hole with the ball than Kobe Bryant ever was... and that's saying something. I have a hard time understanding why all coaches let him shoot this much. Some of the time he is on but o most nights he hurts the team with his literally never-passing ways.
    Last edited by elementally morale; 06-02-2021 at 10:32 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Default Re: 2021 Western Conference Round 1: (1) Utah Jazz vs. (8) Memphis Grizzlies

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale View Post
    Jordan Clarkson is a bigger black hole with the all than Kobe Bryant ever was... and that's saying something. I have a hard time understanding why all coaches let him shoot this much. Some of the time he is on but o most nights he hurts the team with his literally never-passing ways.
    he sucks. Probably my least favorite Jazz player ever and that is saying something!

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    he sucks. Probably my least favorite Jazz player ever and that is saying something!
    Hated him on the Lakers. Disliked him on the Cavs. Didn't watch him much this season... but he looks the same. Overdribbling, overattacking and overshooting. He thinks he is a Kevin Durant-Steph Curry hybrid. Being confident is great... but why don't coaches pull him off sooner? I understand spacing and 2021 NBA and isntant offense and all... but Clarkson is instant end of offense. Once he gets the ball... forget it. Plus... the other Jazz players are great teamplayers... so I don't get the concept of giving Clarkson this many minutes at all.

Mitchell has some Dame-time quality in him, good God.

Good D that quarter. Gobert almost with a double double already. None of it matters if Conley is hurt

Jazz would be in deep shit without Mitchell. Damn he is good. They steamroll over Memphis with him

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale View Post
    Hated him on the Lakers. Disliked him on the Cavs. Didn't watch him much this season... but he looks the same. Overdribbling, overattacking and overshooting. He thinks he is a Kevin Durant-Steph Curry hybrid. Being confident is great... but why don't coaches pull him off sooner? I understand spacing and 2021 NBA and isntant offense and all... but Clarkson is instant end of offense. Once he gets the ball... forget it. Plus... the other Jazz players are great teamplayers... so I don't get the concept of giving Clarkson this many minutes at all.
    COTY is smarter than us

Default Game 5

Jazz 75, Grizzlies 51 at the half.

Donovan Mitchell 26 points, 5 assists, 5-of-7 three-pointers, IN 14 MINUTES.

COTY is smarter than us
    I actually believe so. He should be and most probably is when comes to basketball decisions. I still don't get it.

Better win tonite and hope the rest will be enough for Conley. No chance without him

Better win tonite and hope the rest will be enough for Conley. No chance without him
    30-pt lead without Conley.

Can't blame Bojan, Mitchell and Clarkson all this game without looking braindead.

Good D again

Mitchell i hope you come to Chicago someday after your Utah days are over.

Memphis not quitting. Bright future ahead. Need some vets and shooters

Memphis not quitting. Bright future ahead. Need some vets and shooters
    Too late for a comeback. Had to suffer a backdoor sweep with the don playing.