Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Landslide honors LAmbruh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Consensus
    Posts
    14,809

    Exclamation Dying Light 2: Stay Human

    fsvr54 where u at bruh


    December 7th


  2. #2
    Bitch Hands fsvr54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,513

    Default Re: Dying Light 2: Stay Human

    Ohh shiiii

    This'll be my only new game purchase this year! Unless Elden Ring or Silksong come out.

    It looks dope


  3. #3
    Landslide honors LAmbruh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Consensus
    Posts
    14,809

    Default Re: Dying Light 2: Stay Human

    Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    Ohh shiiii

    This'll be my only new game purchase this year! Unless Elden Ring or Silksong come out.

    It looks dope

    You got me hooked on the first one, I still gotta finish up the expansion


    Never thought an open world parkour zombie slasher woulda been fun but that game was a good ride

  4. #4
    Landslide honors LAmbruh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Consensus
    Posts
    14,809

    Default Re: Dying Light 2: Stay Human


  5. #5
    Bitch Hands fsvr54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,513

    Default Re: Dying Light 2: Stay Human

    I like how lush and overgrown it is compared to the first one.

  6. #6
    I am creator deity Gohan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    3,540

    Default Re: Dying Light 2: Stay Human

    Targets getting a new shipment on ps5's soon hopefully i can finally get one

  7. #7
    Yellow King scuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Carcosa
    Posts
    17,437

    Default Re: Dying Light 2: Stay Human

    Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    Targets getting a new shipment on ps5's soon hopefully i can finally get one
    Mine bricked last weekend, couldn't get past the PS logo then infinite black screen and i've barely been using it


    Warranty covered the return box n shipping/repairs but still


    Apparently there's still a glitch with sleep mode

  8. #8
    I am creator deity Gohan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    3,540

    Default Re: Dying Light 2: Stay Human

    Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy View Post
    Mine bricked last weekend, couldn't get past the PS logo then infinite black screen and i've barely been using it


    Warranty covered the return box n shipping/repairs but still


    Apparently there's still a glitch with sleep mode
    you think i should just stay with ps4 for now? i have a lot of games on backlog, is there anything im really missing with the ps5?

  9. #9
    Yellow King scuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Carcosa
    Posts
    17,437

    Default Re: Dying Light 2: Stay Human

    Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    you think i should just stay with ps4 for now? i have a lot of games on backlog, is there anything im really missing with the ps5?
    Depends on your itch


    I had a thicc backlog like you with a 2013 old boi and passed on getting a PS pro couple years just to wait it out and cop the 5 on release.


    It filled the petty annoying things I griped about on my old ps4, slowwww fast travel in open world is now instantaneous, loud turbine jet console fan, shit wifi card, speedy homepage UI/store and most importantly boosted almost most the games i've been sitting on from 30fps to 60fps + 4k instead of 1080-1440p

    But if I was just looking to get a new console to play ps5 games like demon souls and the other few titles, I woud prlly wait it out to this holiday when the next gen games start really trickling in.

    Games like GOW, Tsushima, TLOU2 with the next gen update feel insanely smooth compared to how they ran on my ps4. And they still ran good on the ps4 too, but it's like a brand new game on the 5

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •