Exclamation Switch Pro details leak

-Pretty much same size
    -Bigger screen, almost no black frame
    -Surface-style flap for tabletop gaming
    -Dock, slightly thicker with USB 3.0
    -Dock with ETHERNET PORT
    -It will output 4K

Set to release this Holiday and replace current $299 model

From Chinese accessory manufacturer (Vandal trustworthy source)

More details: https://vandal.elespanol.com/noticia...gada-a-europa/

Default Re: Switch Pro details leak

Nintendo needs to actually develop some great Triple A titles. The switch is severely lacking with bigtime games.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Will cop for the Nintendo exclusives (mainly Pokémon)

Haven't owned a Nintendo device since the Nintendo DS

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    Will cop for the Nintendo exclusives (mainly Pokémon)

Haven't owned a Nintendo device since the Nintendo DS
    How much will it cost you after your Walmart employee discount?

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    How much will it cost you after your Walmart employee discount?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

got these lames on a leash

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    Nintendo needs to actually develop some great Triple A titles. The switch is severely lacking with bigtime games.
    My biggest gripe is they never drop in sales

For the price of Mario Kart 16 that released 3 years ago, I can buy three $15 PS4 games that released 12 months ago

Shit, Demon Souls and Sackboy for PS5 just went on sale and nobody can even buy a console yet

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh View Post
    My biggest gripe is they never drop in sales

For the price of Mario Kart 16 that released 3 years ago, I can buy three $15 PS4 games that released 12 months ago

Shit, Demon Souls and Sackboy for PS5 just went on sale and nobody can even buy a console yet
    Oh for sure, Nintendo's pricing scheme is absurd! Games that came out 2+ years ago are still $60.

Silver lining about Nintendos pricing is their games have great resell value if you ain't one to hold on to them. Shit like BOTW and Mario Kart 8 can still be sold easily for $40+ used and those are launch period games.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Silver lining about Nintendos pricing is their games have great resell value if you ain't one to hold on to them. Shit like BOTW and Mario Kart 8 can still be sold easily for $40+ used and those are launch period games.
    But you still gotta buy em at that steep price tho

I wanted to just buy a used Switch cheaper but then I found out how frequent the controller drift was and didn't want to get stiffed on CList. So I just bit the bullet and copped new boi

After 3 games, system and pro controller my shit came out to like $600. And this was just last year, 4 years after Switch and Odyssey/BOTW/Splatoon released

In 3 years we'll be able to find Xbox SX bundle used for $350 and get a half dozen games for pennies. Steam sales? Even more

It's like Nintendo wants to be that Apple product and elevate vidya market prices, similar to how cell phone $$ increased 1000% in fifteen years. But families generally buy consoles specifically because it's affordable and cheaper than PC so it'll never happen

I wanted to just buy a used Switch cheaper but then I found out how frequent the controller drift was and didn't want to get stiffed on CList. So I just bit the bullet and copped new boi

After 3 games, system and pro controller my shit came out to like $600. And this was just last year, 4 years after Switch and Odyssey/BOTW/Splatoon released

In 3 years we'll be able to find Xbox SX bundle used for $350 and get a half dozen games for pennies. Steam sales? Even more

It's like Nintendo wants to be that Apple product and elevate vidya market prices, similar to how cell phone $$ increased 1000% in fifteen years. But families generally buy consoles specifically because it's affordable and cheaper than PC so it'll never happen
    That's true. It just means I end up with a smaller library but everything is pretty much the top titles for the system. Like I've had Switch since launch but I only have like 6-7 physical games, all exclusives. Everything else like third party multiplats I usually buy on Steam. Nintendo definitely tries to promote a 'boutique' image with their pricing model to give the perception of higher quality.

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

Apple comparison is a good one. Nintendo might be even worse. I can use an apple id to share purchases I made for my ipad, but I have to buy nintendo shop stuff i already bought on the ds again for the switch.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
    Apple comparison is a good one. Nintendo might be even worse. I can use an apple id to share purchases I made for my ipad, but I have to buy nintendo shop stuff i already bought on the ds again for the switch.
    Yeah that's some BS right there. I remember when I bought some virtual console games for the wii( think it was like Ninja Gaiden NES and a few SNES games) and they wanted to charge like $1 to be able to use those on wii U. Not that money was the issue moreso the principle. Then if you buy like, Super Mario World on the Wii U, if you want it on the 3DS you gotta buy it again even though they unified the eshop meaning your purchases should carry between those systems. Then scrapped the whole virtual console for this bullshit subscription service on Switch. I been gaming with Nintendo for decades but they some nickel diming mofos lol.

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Yeah that's some BS right there. I remember when I bought some virtual console games for the wii( think it was like Ninja Gaiden NES and a few SNES games) and they wanted to charge like $1 to be able to use those on wii U. Not that money was the issue moreso the principle. Then if you buy like, Super Mario World on the Wii U, if you want it on the 3DS you gotta buy it again even though they unified the eshop meaning your purchases should carry between those systems. Then scrapped the whole virtual console for this bullshit subscription service on Switch. I been gaming with Nintendo for decades but they some nickel diming mofos lol.
    Nickel and diming... reminds me when i got home from target after buying my 3ds xl. I get my majoras mask ready to go and i look for the ac adapter to charge up the 3ds only to find out it is sold separately. How the hell is an ac adapter an optional accessory?