Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    High School Varsity 6th Man Joey Turnbuckle's Avatar

Default Re: sucker punches 12 yr old kid...but he gets caught

7 years... totally worth it bro. Probably only serve half but imagine giving up 3.5 years of your life for something so pointless.

Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar

I've always wondered about the psychology behind why individuals commit crimes like these and if they are pondering their stupidity while they rot away in a jail cell. Like, is there a moment of regret? Or do these people act like hardened criminals and wear this as a badge of honor, no matter how many years they spend behind bars?

I can't tell people enough how horrible it is to spend one night in jail, much less 7 years. Being free to walk and drive wherever you want one day, to being locked in a cell for seven years the next. How stupid can society be??

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    This is a serious question. Are you retarded?
    No, actually I'm smarter than yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I've always wondered about the psychology behind why individuals commit crimes like these and if they are pondering their stupidity while they rot away in a jail cell. Like, is there a moment of regret? Or do these people act like hardened criminals and wear this as a badge of honor, no matter how many years they spend behind bars?

I can't tell people enough how horrible it is to spend one night in jail, much less 7 years. Being free to walk and drive wherever you want one day, to being locked in a cell for seven years the next. How stupid can society be??
    They should regret, some of them regret, and some of them do not, and it means so much.

I'm surprised you use "rot away in a jail cell" for a criminal who committed Assault of a Minor under 13 years of age when the victim is a 12-year-old young man, in fact he must have had a previous history of transgressing the law, it's not the criminal's death.

Being dim is in one's hand (though it's probably with salt that I say this since it's at least partly attributable to one's actions), and being large is in one's hand, but refusing to adher to evidence is one's own choice. And, actually, being grossly stupid is essentially a crime.
    Last edited by 72-10; 06-01-2021 at 12:20 AM.

Assault of a 12-year-old young man is not jail in and of itself regardless of who the assailant is, in fact it's not even jail if he had done the same thing to a 12-year-old young woman, so I don't see why this is news, but I see why he is jail. He must have broken the law previously, and if I had to make any sort of good guess, it was also for assault, except not against minors in the other instances, because a man may not break the law three times for assault in his life without his jail, and the third one just happened to be against a minor.

Quote Originally Posted by 72-10 View Post
    Assault of a 12-year-old young man is not jail in and of itself regardless of who the assailant is, in fact it's not even jail if he had done the same thing to a 12-year-old young woman, so I don't see why this is news, but I see why he is jail. He must have broken the law previously, and if I had to make any sort of good guess, it was also for assault, except not against minors in the other instances, because a man may not break the law three times for assault in his life without his jail, and the third one just happened to be against a minor.
    What are you saying? That if you assault someone the way that this guy did in the video, it's not a definite jail sentence? That if I punch someone that could have resulted in their death, that I shouldn't have to go to jail for it?? Is that what you're saying?

Probably thought the kid was asian the way things are going

I recall him getting caught like the same week the video went viral.

High School Varsity 6th Man Joey Turnbuckle's Avatar

What are you saying? That if you assault someone the way that this guy did in the video, it's not a definite jail sentence? That if I punch someone that could have resulted in their death, that I shouldn't have to go to jail for it?? Is that what you're saying?
    I think that's what he is saying. He was right though about the guy being a multiple time offender. Whether he read it or just assumed, idk, but I think most of us could guess. If you're randomly punching out 12 year olds, you've probably beat some other people up. Could be first time, or just never caught other times. This shouldn't be surprising though.... multiple times and caught.

Cedric Charles Moore Jr of Cape Girardeau has a criminal history stretching back to before the assault on Hagler. He was sentenced to probation for domestic abuse in April 2019. In the same year, he pleaded guilty to endangering the welfare of a child in the first degree and driving while intoxicated. Moore's own child's mother was also given a protective order against him.

I'm with you though. Even if that was his first time and even if it was an adult he randomly attacked, he should get some jail time or have to pay a settlement to the victim. In the case of this Cedric Moore guy, pretty sure he has no money to compensate the victim, so jail time it is! Although, maybe they can put some garnishments on his crack sales after he is released so the kid get a little money. Why not both!
    Last edited by Joey Turnbuckle; 06-01-2021 at 11:17 AM.

All of you need to stop using the term "resulting in one's death" so loosely because you're not interpreting law correctly.

While I did not view the video, he was charged with Assault, no? The only place a man could strike a young man once that would result in his death, or in other words a charge of Attempted Murder, is his eye socket or maybe his temple. I understand he struck him once in his face which is an aggravated Assault, but not Attempted Murder, and one trangression of it wouldn't suffice to be the assailant's jail regardless of who the assailant is. That's the law. The point is that the assailant had prior breaks of the law, he's probably a three-time Assault violator and the other two are not against minors.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    I'd lov for him to sucker punch me , the next day he wouldn't be able to walk on his busted knee's that had a bat swinging at him.
    Aren't you white? And isn't the sucker puncher black? And aren't you a leftist? All signs point to you being a *****ing racist piece of shiit.

Quote Originally Posted by 72-10 View Post

While I did not view the video