Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy At the end of the day, LeHaters still have to get up tmrw to their same problems

So have fun with that. Yall must be super proud.

Default Re: At the end of the day, LeHaters still have to get up tmrw to their same problems

You want to know how I personally feel?

All the people that were rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day, they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. I’m going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that.

They can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal. But they have to get back to the real world at some point.

Serious playground baller

Default Re: At the end of the day, LeHaters still have to get up tmrw to their same problems

At the end of the day

OP still wake up tomorrow going to work flipping burgers

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    So have fun with that. Yall must be super proud.
    Lol, from lebron himself

Good college starter BigShotBob's Avatar

I love this guy

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin View Post

All the people that were rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day, they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. I’m going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that.

They can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal. But they have to get back to the real world at some point.

Absolutely.

Abso****ingLUTELY.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Absolutely.

Abso****ingLUTELY.
    I'm not even joking, it's legitimately a GOAT quote.

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin View Post

g.o.a.t.

Quote Originally Posted by deathawaitu View Post
    At the end of the day

OP still wake up tomorrow going to work flipping burgers

Yeah and youll been flippin sausage, QUEER

Yea, and one of their problems is LeBOA is still #1 gagoat no matter what

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by BigShotBob View Post
    I love this guy
    So subtle not a lot see it

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar View Post
    Yea, and one of their problems is LeBOA is still #1 gagoat no matter what

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by And1AllDay View Post
    going.on.another.team.
    Fixed