Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Danny Ainge out as Celtics GM, Brad Stevens new GM, Celtics in search of a new co

Quote Originally Posted by HBK_Kliq_2 View Post
    Well, ainge sucked outside of getting Tatum. So i think that's a good move. Not sure about stevens though, he's a wildcard at this point but him as coach was clearly not working.

I would blow up the entire roster outside of Tatum. Loaded with trash but you have a star in Tatum at least. Oh and a nice gem in Robert Williams.

Smart has overstayed his welcome by like 5 years and Kemba was a bust, brown i would try to trade for lottery picks to get tatum a real star next to him.
    Brown is a real star. Kawhi is not walking thru the door lol

College superstar

Default Re: Danny Ainge out as Celtics GM, Brad Stevens new GM, Celtics in search of a new co

Tatum, brown, rob williams, and other young guys like pritchard, langford and nesmith, if they could develop his 3, would be the ones I would keep in the lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by Airupthere View Post
    Tatum, brown, rob williams, and other young guys like pritchard, langford and nesmith, if they could develop his 3, would be the ones I would keep in the lineup.
    Agree Langford seems like a guy that can improve

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

I don’t think it’s ever a good idea for someone to hold both the GM and head coaching job and it’s a bit perplexing that Brad Stevens got a promotion, but whatever. Oh wait, he’s out as head coach. Well, still weird that he was promoted.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117 View Post
    I don’t think it’s ever a good idea for someone to hold both the GM and head coaching job and it’s a bit perplexing that Brad Stevens got a promotion, but whatever.
    He’s not coaching

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AirBonner View Post
    He’s not coaching
    Edited.