Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Lebron is a King at manipulating feeble minds, but the Emperor has no clothes on

Quote Originally Posted by DABIGSALSISHA View Post
    the lying media gave them ox tail to eat for years and told them it was filet mignon.
    What an apt analogy bro.

Filet mignon is ready to eat, barely need to fry it up, while ox-tail needs hours and hours of cooking to make it half decent.

Like Lebron, being a very raw player, with massive flaws until his second Cavs run.

Default Re: Lebron is a King at manipulating feeble minds, but the Emperor has no clothes on

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth_griffin View Post
    imagine if kobe left the lakers in 2002-03 to join the spurs

then went back to the lakers in 2006-07 after they got 3 straight #1 picks and they still swung a trade to get pau while already having a young chris paul or somebody from the draft

then he left in 2011 to join OKC or the mavs/heat for another run

its great when you can just bypass the rebuilding process and set yourself up with a contender nonstop. but keep praising lebron for being the first guy to win finals mvp with 3 teams lmao

This

NBA sixth man of the year

Outside of his bubble run when he was the sidekick to Anthony Davis, Lebron hasn't done anything significant in half a decade now.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Kind of like how Kobe overstayed his welcome.

no kobe had a pretty natural fall off. his body broke down over time. he was washed up by age 34.

meanwhile another guy at age 35 looks like the hulk and still gets his head above the rim while hiding his massive jaw under a pretentious muslim beard

Quote Originally Posted by DABIGSALSISHA View Post

They needed some one to fill in the shoes for the greats that retired.

This LeFraud has been nothing but a disappointment to me. Wachting as a fan that man should be ashamed of his actions and the circus he helped the nba turn into.

Kids need idols to take them out of criminality, etc.. i understand that, but in this case the lying media gave them ox tail to eat for years and told them it was filet mignon. Let's see how they will digest the bones once its all set and done and the fraudulent "king" retires.

Steph Curry has a much more impressive career to me than Lebron James and he STUCK with his team since day 1. He became a GOAT in something (shooter) at least and will always have my respect.

Lebron Jamesen lost all of my respect when he called himself the goat in that clown video of his. I noticed he wasn't goat when he went to the heat and turned into a showoff annoucing tittles he NEVER won and being demolished in the finals by the mavericks and spurs. That is not GOAT status and will never be , but these kids believe that because they don't know any better .
    And this

Almost feel sorry for the poor kids he's manipulated.

I just hope his lack of integrity and bad habits aren't passed onto them in life.

Can't have the little guys thinking the easy path is the road to take in life....
    and to throw others under the bus and run away when you fail...
    whilst taking all the credit when others play a big part in helping you achieve something.

Accept you fvcked up, learn from it and try harder next time...advice from Uncle m8

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    LeBron already proved he was the GOAT last year, anything else is just the icing on the cake.
    you misspelled GAGOAT

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

playoff points first

playoff steals first

playoff win shares first

per thru finals, first (2018)

most 30.0 pers thru finals, first (6x)

mvp win shares first

keep squirmin bruh

Good college starter BigShotBob's Avatar

One thing I give Lebron credit for is that he renewed my commitment to fitness.

And my penchant for Miami vacations.

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth_griffin View Post
    no kobe had a pretty natural fall off. his body broke down over time. he was washed up by age 34.

meanwhile another guy at age 35 looks like the hulk and still gets his head above the rim while hiding his massive jaw under a pretentious muslim beard
    His body broke down due to illegal doping in Germany.