Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: kenneth.....

Exclamation kenneth.....

we just finna act like it didn't take AD, KCP and Lebron being hurt for u to get the courage to come out of 2 years hibernation?

Default Re: kenneth.....

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh View Post
    we just finna act like it didn't take AD, KCP and Lebron being hurt for u to get the courage to come out of 2 years hibernation?

Get. His. Ass.

Banned

i didn't watch any of the covid lockout season or playoffs due to the bubble resembling a summer league practice game. and i tried watching a bit this season but there was no intensity. players were mailing it in. also skipped every wrestling event other than wrestlemania and this most recent aew ppv. i only watch if theres fans and its a big event now. not that into sports in general anymore. the political sh*t didn't help either. i think the superbowl had like half an hour of blm propaganda. i just don't care for this black israelite peddling anti white nonsense. they even tried their best to ignore jokic for mvp but caved in after embiid missed 20+ games and denver kept winning without murray. it literally took the every black superstar skipping a huge chunk of the season for it to happen

i just now started to look up whats going on and yes i will admit hearing how lebrons struggling without davis like he did in 2019 has peaked my interest. i do enjoy a good fraud exposure

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth_griffin View Post
    i didn't watch any of the covid lockout season or playoffs and i tried watching a bit this season but there was no intensity. players were mailing it in. also skipped every wrestling event other than wrestlemania and this most recent aew ppv. i only watch if theres fans and its a big event now. not that into sports in general anymore. the political sh*t didn't help either. i think the superbowl had like half an hour of blm propaganda. i just don't care for this black israelite peddling anti white nonsense. they even tried their best to ignore jokic for mvp but caved in after embiid missed 20+ games and denver kept winning without murray. it literally took the every black superstar skipping a huge chunk of the season for it to happen

i just now started to look up whats going on and yes i will admit hearing how lebrons struggling without davis like he did in 2019 has peaked my interest. i do enjoy a good fraud exposure
    didn't read

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

hes a true cuck pwssy boi

kenneth how come u aint add me on ps5 yet?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by And1AllDay View Post
    hes a true cuck pwssy boi

you're telling me you actually bought into that racist agenda the nba pushed last season. i'm surprised the leagues still standing. aren't you white. do you have any pride whatsoever lmao

kyrie said they should cancel jerry wests logo cause it doesn't represent black excellence

lebron literally called out a heroic cop shooting of an insane woman trying to stab someone. he said "you're next" lmao... dudes pure evil and you're a fan of him still. sad

i'm glad kobe died before all of this so he couldn't fall in line with the agenda

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth_griffin View Post
    you're telling me you actually bought into that racist agenda the nba pushed last season. i'm surprised the leagues still standing. aren't you white. do you have any pride whatsoever lmao

kyrie said they should cancel jerry wests logo cause it doesn't represent black excellence

lebron literally called out a heroic cop shooting of an insane woman trying to stab someone. he said "you're next" lmao... dudes pure evil and you're a fan of him still. sad

i'm glad kobe died before all of this so he couldn't fall in line with the agenda
    i thought the same thing, imagine kobe peddling black supremacy nonsense, it would have been tragic to the extreme

kenneth showcase us some of your new memorabilia and merch

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

You ok? You seemed to be mind ****ed by him since you made this thread about him.....while your at it lick his balls too

Calm down nigel, you were never relevant enough to make a tribute thread

kenneth griffin is not into sports anymore, hes more into racism

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy View Post
    Calm down nigel, you were never relevant enough to make a tribute thread

all of a sudden mcnigels gotta voice.

pwssy boi

The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

and that gif is stolen can't wait to use it in my group chat