View Poll Results: Who will win the series? (Votes Public)

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sixers 4-0

1 5.00%
  • Sixers 4-1

4 20.00%
  • Sixers 4-2

5 25.00%
  • Sixers 4-3

4 20.00%
  • Hawks 4-0

0 0%
  • Hawks 4-1

2 10.00%
  • Hawks 4-2

4 20.00%
  • Hawks 4-3

0 0%
Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 428289909192
Results 1,366 to 1,371 of 1371

Default Re: 2021 Eastern Conference Round 2: (1) Philadelphia Sixers vs. (4) Atlanta Hawks

Quote Originally Posted by insight View Post
    I can see why you believe Cam is a bust, if I didn't watch the Hawks so closely I would have the same impression. The irony is most true hawks thought Cam Reddish was going to break out this season, not Deandre Hunter because how how great Cam played in the 2nd half of last season. The Hawks are simply a very young team, who played players who really had no business starting or getting heavy minutes in the NBA team because they were in rebuild mode. Cam has already shown flashes of greatness he just needs time to develop, This video is over the top but it does highlight how special of a talent Cam is and why most Hawks fans are very excited about what he will become in the future.

The problem is that he didn't just have a sub par rookie year. He also had a sub par 2nd year. Show me a 21 year old with a 49% TS who ended up like Paul George.

Even in this vid he said Reddish drives like a p***y at times.

Default Re: 2021 Eastern Conference Round 2: (1) Philadelphia Sixers vs. (4) Atlanta Hawks

Your words, not mine, you are the one that moved the goal post brining up Korkmaz.

Immdaman99 was 100% on point when he said:
    Yes my words and your reply was moronic. You replied saying he scored 20+ numerous occasions. As if it countered my post which it doesn’t. I then bring up Korkmaz to say he too has scored 20+ on several occasions. What does that mean? Nothing.

Cam reddish and Korkmaz do not fall under the “can score 20 on any given night” category.

Not airballing my layups anymore Mulder's Avatar

Kwame Brown DM to Ben Simmons.

If you need to talk get back to me. Peace.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    The problem is that he didn't just have a sub par rookie year. He also had a sub par 2nd year. Show me a 21 year old with a 49% TS who ended up like Paul George.

Even in this vid he said Reddish drives like a p***y at times.
    He was playing with a achillis injury the majority of the season before the team decided to shut him down. Even if what you say is true and he never reaches his offensive potential he will be an elite defender in this league. The kid is still growing, reports are he is almost 6"10 now. He can't be worse than Ben Simmons who was an All Star because of his defense.

He was playing with a achillis injury the majority of the season before the team decided to shut him down. Even if what you say is true and he never reaches his offensive potential he will be an elite defender in this league. The kid is still growing, reports are he is almost 6"10 now. He can't be worse than Ben Simmons who was an All Star because of his defense.
    Exactly. His absolute floor is Bruce Bowen.

Default Re: Eastern Conference Round 2: (1) Philadelphia Sixers vs. (4) Atlanta Hawks

And now moving this into the Hawks forum.