View Poll Results: Who will win the series? (Votes Public)

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sixers 4-0

1 5.00%
  • Sixers 4-1

4 20.00%
  • Sixers 4-2

5 25.00%
  • Sixers 4-3

4 20.00%
  • Hawks 4-0

0 0%
  • Hawks 4-1

2 10.00%
  • Hawks 4-2

4 20.00%
  • Hawks 4-3

0 0%
Page 3 of 92 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast
    6 CHAMPIONSHIPS, PAL. DABIGSALSISHA's Avatar

Default Re: Eastern Conference Round 2: (1) Philadelphia Sixers vs. (4) Atlanta Hawks

No Embidd, no 3rd Round.

Little Hawks in 6 or 7 . lol.

Philla is very vulnerable now without Joel and with Choke Rivers as their "head coach".

Default Re: Eastern Conference Round 2: (1) Philadelphia Sixers vs. (4) Atlanta Hawks

No embiid, get ready to go fishing philly..

Cawks have too much firepower, and Simmons is still a loser

Quote Originally Posted by coin24 View Post
    No embiid, get ready to go fishing philly..

Cawks have too much firepower, and Simmons is still a loser
    A loser who almost had a triple double as his sixers won (not lost) rd 1? Solid. Lol

What has Trae won before this year? Talk about a loser...

Wait hold that though. Good job LA. Yikes.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB View Post
    I’m out of touch with basketball outside of my own team even tho I thought Sixers should’ve added the guy last season? Oh ok solid. You know another lame nickname? Tobi and Bobi. Tobias Harris and Boban “nickname” when they played together. This was prior to Sixers and during Sixers. Still a lame nickname. Not sure how you as a grown man can’t see that. Guess you don’t mind the words “hubby”, “poopy” and such. Rock out bruh. Anyway let’s discuss hoops...

No you didn’t ask who will be take big shots when game is close. You asked a general question. Now we are here with a totally different question than previously. Do we have a certified closer? No. But did we have that with Embiid? Think about that. Sixers have a collection of guys who will get opportunities to do what you posed as a question. Hence why Ben Simmons as a facilitator getting guys those looks is key. We don’t have a certified go to guy. If anything one of the sixers needs is a guard who can create and get his own buckets. Those not easy to acquire. Much like a RB by committee in the NFL. That’s sorta what Sixers are working with.

Of course you don’t care about the overall scoring between each team. You do realize the Sixers defensively is among the best of the best in the NBA right? Whole Embiid anchoring the middle shouldn’t be overlooked. Without them sixers still are a good defensive team. We have two of the best perimeter defenders along with a decent defender/vet in Green. Hawks have no interior prescience that’s concerning. Clint is a guy who needs to be fed buckets. He imposes no offensive threat no matter the matchup.

No I’m talking about my team as a team that’s better than the Hawks minus Embiid. And unlike you don’t feel any threat of them defeating the Sixers in a series. Where did you get any idea I’m acting like they are a title contender minus Embiid? I said same shit about Sixers minus Embiid can Wizards. And it took a horrendous officiated game for them to snatch a win from us. I know I know I know Hawks are sooooooooo much better than Wizards (wizards actually had a second half turnaround/trending up but let’s ignore that).

The only teams in the East that are a threat are the bucks and Nets. Sixers without embiid vs them is a done deal. Sixers wirh embiid and it’s a tough ass series. Not nearly as confident vs them than Hawks. If anything if sixers get last bucks or Nets? I like their chances to win a title more. But that’s thinking way ahead. You’re lookin at sixers minus embiid vs hawks like I look at sixers with embiid vs bucks/Nets. Not an easy task.

But hey good to see hawks fans come from up under a rock. Didn’t realize they had fans who poked their heads out and made it be known.
    God you’re so sour.

There’s a lot to unpack here and I will later but for now: Bogi...is what he is called. It’s not “poppa” or whatever the fvck. It’s a way to shorten Bogdanovic. Pretty simple. Should we call him Boggy instead? Bogs? Dano? Tell people what you would call him so as to not be lame.

Second point: I have over 8k posts. I didn’t come from under a rock. You’re in your own little world

Hawks are better than i thought, smoked the Knicks defense but i think what helped them was that the Knicks offense sucks and was easy to defend. They spent little energy on that end. Hawks will hide Trae on Green 100% but Philly will run him through picks over and over.

No Embiid I still think Philly is better but i can see Hawks winning, in 6.

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    ·
    1 min
    Source: Joel Embiid (right knee) will play and start in Game 1 of the Sixers-Hawks Eastern Conference Semifinals today (1 PM, ABC).

Long Live The Process fourkicks44's Avatar

Triple H rang the bell

o that knee is healthy healthy

Dunking on everybody in the park kabacho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    God you’re so sour.

There’s a lot to unpack here and I will later but for now: Bogi...is what he is called. It’s not “poppa” or whatever the fvck. It’s a way to shorten Bogdanovic. Pretty simple. Should we call him Boggy instead? Bogs? Dano? Tell people what you would call him so as to not be lame.

Second point: I have over 8k posts. I didn’t come from under a rock. You’re in your own little world
    You’re remedial as hell. Tobias and Boban names were SHORTENED similar to Bogdanovic! Jackass. “Tobi” for Tobias and Bobi for “Boban”. Same shit you dense b*tch. And yes you did come from under a rock. Hawks fans on this board were nonexistent to say the least. Yet here you are poking your chest out running your ********** like the team you root for has been a playoff contender. Congrats you’re here! Try staying there long term now unlike before.

Trae is barbecuing the Sixers.

Atlanta is a really good team. When healthy, and with Nate, probably 5-6 games better than their record. 46-26 is probably right. Maybe even 48-24.

Trae > the other guy in your draft

Rooting for the Hawks but how many disgusting flops is Gallo gonna have

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin View Post
    Atlanta is a really good team. When healthy, and with Nate, probably 5-6 games better than their record. 46-26 is probably right. Maybe even 48-24.
    They were 27-11 with Nate. They would have been the first seed in the East if they had Nate all year and won at that same rate. Counting the playoffs they’re 31-12 with Nate. I have no idea why people think this will be an easy series for the Sixers.