View Poll Results: Who will win the series? (Votes Public)

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sixers 4-0

1 5.00%
  • Sixers 4-1

4 20.00%
  • Sixers 4-2

5 25.00%
  • Sixers 4-3

4 20.00%
  • Hawks 4-0

0 0%
  • Hawks 4-1

2 10.00%
  • Hawks 4-2

4 20.00%
  • Hawks 4-3

0 0%
Page 89 of 92 FirstFirst ... 397986878889909192 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1371

Default Re: 2021 Eastern Conference Round 2: (1) Philadelphia Sixers vs. (4) Atlanta Hawks

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman View Post
    Doc Rivers has to be the biggest conman in the NBA
    By far. He’s living off his Boston chip. While he’s better than Brett I don’t think he’s done a better job this post season than Brett has. No way we should’ve lost this series to the Hawks.

Local High School Star

Default Re: 2021 Eastern Conference Round 2: (1) Philadelphia Sixers vs. (4) Atlanta Hawks

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB View Post
    By far. He’s living off his Boston chip. While he’s better than Brett I don’t think he’s done a better job this post season than Brett has. No way we should’ve lost this series to the Hawks.
    You thought you were better than you really were! The best team wins in a 7 game series. Philly got bounced out early last year so it ain't all on the coach. You roster is flawed and you got exposed when the Hawks proved they could score against your defense down the stretch.
    Last edited by insight; 06-21-2021 at 01:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by insight View Post
    You thought you were better than you really were! The best team wins in a 7 game series. Philly got bounced out early last year so it ain't all on the coach. You roster is flawed and you got exposed when the Hawks proved they could score against your defense down the stretch.
    Sixers had no Ben Simmons last year. Roster not flawed at all. Nothing got exposed besides what I stated. Wasn’t defense. Everyone knew Curry was a liability on defense the day he was added which is why he was paired with Danny green all year. Sixers were the better team they just lost. Underachieved. It happens. I thought sixers were ECF at best. With a slight chance at finals given things go well.

It ain’t all on coach? Brett was a bad coach. Like I said for someone who doesn’t follow the sixers you are pretty misinformed on teams not named Hawks. It’s kind of cringe. I guess you just like talking out your ass tho.

6 CHAMPIONSHIPS, PAL. DABIGSALSISHA's Avatar

I voted Hawks in 6. I got it wrong by one game.

Shitla, basically shot themselves in the leg with the DocRivers + SeMens duo this season. Can't win with those 2, specially in the same team/ organization.

I can't even believe this series, Sixers literally had game 5 and they choked away, and now they screwed game 7...

Local High School Star

Sixers had no Ben Simmons last year. Roster not flawed at all. Nothing got exposed besides what I stated. Wasn’t defense. Everyone knew Curry was a liability on defense the day he was added which is why he was paired with Danny green all year. Sixers were the better team they just lost. Underachieved. It happens. I thought sixers were ECF at best. With a slight chance at finals given things go well.

It ain’t all on coach? Brett was a bad coach. Like I said for someone who doesn’t follow the sixers you are pretty misinformed on teams not named Hawks. It’s kind of cringe. I guess you just like talking out your ass tho.
    The Sixers were constantly on national television, unlike the Hawks. I know much more about the Sixers than you about the Hawks.
    Last year you loss because you didn't have perimeter shooting, but blame it on missing Ben Simmons the same guy you are scapegoating this season. A 7 game series reveals who the best team is, the Hawks made more plays than the Sixers down the stretch.

The Sixers were constantly on national television, unlike the Hawks. I know much more about the Sixers than you about the Hawks.
    Last year you loss because you didn't have perimeter shooting, but blame it on missing Ben Simmons the same guy you are scapegoating this season. A 7 game series reveals who the best team is, the Hawks made more plays than the Sixers down the stretch.
    Wrong per usual. Ben Simmons defended Tatum well. His defense on home as missed as Tatum cooked us. Like I said you don’t know a lot of what you post about. Chronic talking out tote ass. Then you said it wasn’t coaching? Yea you must have been multitasking on social media during the nationally televised games. Yanno wherever you go where the sixers fans trade Ben for peanuts and pretend were are the bulls of old.

A 7 game series doesn’t always reveal who the best team is. One day you’ll learn that. Then again you’re stubborn so maybe not.

But hey embiid get out the paint let Ben Simmons have driving lanes to the basket! That’s why he’s not attempting to score dude. So insightful

Local High School Star

Wrong per usual. Ben Simmons defended Tatum well. His defense on home as missed as Tatum cooked us. Like I said you don’t know a lot of what you post about. Chronic talking out tote ass. Then you said it wasn’t coaching? Yea you must have been multitasking on social media during the nationally televised games. Yanno wherever you go where the sixers fans trade Ben for peanuts and pretend were are the bulls of old.

A 7 game series doesn’t always reveal who the best team is. One day you’ll learn that. Then again you’re stubborn so maybe not.

But hey embiid get out the paint let Ben Simmons have driving lanes to the basket! That’s why he’s not attempting to score dude. So insightful

You can't have it both ways with Ben Simmons he was needed against the Celtics last season but he is the reason you lost this season.
    LIKE I SAID YOUR TEAM IS POORLY CONTRUCTED.
    You who had NO CLUE that the Hawks had a good chance of winning which indicates how much you really know.
    I tried to tell you but you kept on harping on the fact that the Sixers were the #1 seed and the Hawks were the 5 seed when the Hawks have been injured all year. We won the series without our 2nd best player, you guys have a bunch of bettas that why Embid blamed the losing the series on officiating.

Yup, no excuses. They had hca after all but the hawks stole it after game one.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Yup, no excuses. They had hca after all but the hawks stole it after game one.
    Sixers stole HCA back tho going up 2-1 only to shit the bed afterwards. Underachievers

You can't have it both ways with Ben Simmons he was needed against the Celtics last season but he is the reason you lost this season.
    LIKE I SAID YOUR TEAM IS POORLY CONTRUCTED.
    You who had NO CLUE that the Hawks had a good chance of winning which indicates how much you really know.
    I tried to tell you but you kept on harping on the fact that the Sixers were the #1 seed and the Hawks were the 5 seed when the Hawks have been injured all year. We won the series without our 2nd best player, you guys have a bunch of bettas that why Embid blamed the losing the series on officiating.
    You can have it both ways. Sixers don’t get swept first rd with Ben because he could guard Tatum. Would they have won? Who knows. Brett got out coached by Brad Stevens. Yanno “can’t blame coaching”. But you watch the sizers tho right? You really need to stop talking out your ass. Shits sad.

Explain how the roster is poorly constructed. Are you ever gonna back up your shit or just run your mouth? Shits becoming weird.

Sixers were the 1 seed hawks the 5. We handled the hawks easily in the regular season. You seem insecure at the 5 seeding. Do you want to be the 4th? Because hawks fully healthy wasn’t gonna be a 1, 2 or 3 seed. So what are you saying!? Not much.

Sixers stole HCA back tho going up 2-1 only to shit the bed afterwards. Underachievers
    They lost three times in their own floor during this series, the most important one recently in game 7. That's unfortunate, especially for a team that won almost 30 games at home during the regular season which were the most for an eastern team. Amazingly, the pattern in how they lost is exactly alike to what happened two years earlier in the 2019 ecsf. Just that they were the ones with the hca this time, unlike before.

I usually hit open layups Mulder's Avatar

The White Mamba!

Local High School Star

You can have it both ways. Sixers don’t get swept first rd with Ben because he could guard Tatum. Would they have won? Who knows. Brett got out coached by Brad Stevens. Yanno “can’t blame coaching”. But you watch the sizers tho right? You really need to stop talking out your ass. Shits sad.

Explain how the roster is poorly constructed. Are you ever gonna back up your shit or just run your mouth? Shits becoming weird.

Sixers were the 1 seed hawks the 5. We handled the hawks easily in the regular season. You seem insecure at the 5 seeding. Do you want to be the 4th? Because hawks fully healthy wasnÂ’t gonna be a 1, 2 or 3 seed. So what are you saying!? Not much.
    The roster is poorly contructed because you are asking Ben Simmons to do something he doesn't have the skill set to do.
    Rule #1 Put players in positions that they can succeed in, the Sixers are not doing that with Ben they are trying to fit a square peg into a circle.

The Hawks still aren't fully healthy, our best 2 wing defenders did not play.

I said this series could go either way, it is what it is.

The roster is poorly contructed because you are asking Ben Simmons to do something he doesn't have the skill set to do.
    Rule #1 Put players in positions that they can succeed in, the Sixers are not doing that with Ben they are trying to fit a square peg into a circle.

The Hawks still aren't fully healthy, our best 2 wing defenders did not play.

I said this series could go either way, it is what it is.
    Danny green one of our best 3pt shooters didn’t play. Not sure why you feel the need to post the inactive list. So f*ck it.

Ben Simmons has been at center and PF. He’s failed to excel. This team was built for Ben. Surrounded by shooters. So not sure about this idea it’s poorly constructed. Ben Simmons is allergic to being an offensive player. He provides no perimeter scoring even in the easiest spot called corner 3. He produces no mid range shooting. He provides no post up moves. He doesn’t run pick n roll well. Yet you’re talking roster makeup when Ben would rather avg 10 assist before he scores 10pts. Evident of passing up a wide open dunk. Like I said you really don’t watch the Sixers much to know what it is you’re speaking on. I’m telling you he has played without Embiid and looked like the same guy with Embiid. Sixers have shooters here. Curry, Milton, Green, Korkmaz. Ben rather pass to them than score.

Ben avg 15.5ppg without Joel Embiid. Roster full of guys who can shoot. And score (Tobias).

And you were crying like a female when series didn’t go hawks way. All butt hurt and upset. Now hawks won you want to poke ya chest out. Real weak like.