View Poll Results: Who will win the series? (Votes Public)

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sixers 4-0

    1 5.00%
  • Sixers 4-1

    4 20.00%
  • Sixers 4-2

    5 25.00%
  • Sixers 4-3

    4 20.00%
  • Hawks 4-0

    0 0%
  • Hawks 4-1

    2 10.00%
  • Hawks 4-2

    4 20.00%
  • Hawks 4-3

    0 0%
Page 91 of 92 FirstFirst ... 41818889909192 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1371
  1. #1351
    Sixers|Eagles|Phillies GOBB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Illadelph live 215
    Posts
    48,538

    Default Re: 2021 Eastern Conference Round 2: (1) Philadelphia Sixers vs. (4) Atlanta Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by insight View Post
    I don't know why you are mentioning B BQ Chicken Green we all saw him get cooked like Sunday dinner, stop acting like this he was Danny Green from the Spurs or Raptors.
    I mentioned those players who were still injured because yes we easily could have been the 1, 2 , or 3 seed fully healthy.
    I already posted the chart showing the Hawks were the 4th most injured team in the league. Milwalkee Clippers, Suns and Philly were two of the most healthy teams in the league this season that's just facts.

    You reaching, I already told you the Hawks were playing with house money and have a bright future regardless. Your the one who said losing to the Hawks would be a huge embarrasment, now your team is headed to Cancun and your losing your mind.
    Same reason I’m mentioning Danny green is the same reason you keep mentioning a hawk or two who haven’t played all series. F*ck is you saying really besides nothing? Who is acting like Danny green is any more than what he was this season jackass? There you go making up shit and slinging it against the wall. Good job.

    No you couldn’t easily have been the 1,2,3 seed over the sixers bucks and Nets you delusional dipshyt. Yeah you’re a wack job hawks fan unlike the others. Not including that one idiot with the username that resembles a typo” fsvtyp”. You’re defiantly not a source of meaningful and insightful info on them. Thank you for exposing that.

    And yes losing to the hawks is an embarrassment. Otherwise the sports world wouldn’t be reaching as such. I’m talking NON SIXERS FANS. Deal with reality.

  2. #1352
    Sixers|Eagles|Phillies GOBB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Illadelph live 215
    Posts
    48,538

    Default Re: 2021 Eastern Conference Round 2: (1) Philadelphia Sixers vs. (4) Atlanta Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99 View Post
    Hawks are very talented. On any given night, they have 6-7 guys that can give them 20. Trae, Bog, Huerter, Gallo, Collins, Capela, Lou, Hunter or Reddish when they come back. So that's 9 guys I know they can't keep them all but that's an extremely talented team.
    Come on man Cam reddish has done what to show he can give you 20 on any given night? Capela can’t score himself. The rest is accurate. Although 20 is a bit much given they are all reliable scorers is a much accurate assessment. Slapping a pt total is meh. But knowing they all can step up when needed to provide offense is key and the real point here.

    Sixers needed one of them off the bench. Because our bench was suspect. Gallo alone outscored them with 17. Yikes

  3. #1353
    raps red1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    GOAT franchise
    Posts
    26,431

    Default Re: 2021 Eastern Conference Round 2: (1) Philadelphia Sixers vs. (4) Atlanta Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by GOBB View Post
    I’m a classy fan who is also a realist. Even when sixers tied series the way they have play they didn’t deserve to advance. Nor would have advanced any further the next rd anyway. Hawks wanted it more. Every guy who came in their rotation wanted it more. Kudos.
    that's how its done. these kids need to learn and take notes.



    there's no honor in tucking tail and running like a little manny98 aka running like a little bitch. its just sport.

  4. #1354
    7-time NBA All-Star tontoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,389

    Default Re: 2021 Eastern Conference Round 2: (1) Philadelphia Sixers vs. (4) Atlanta Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by GOBB View Post
    Come on man Cam reddish has done what to show he can give you 20 on any given night? Capela can’t score himself. The rest is accurate. Although 20 is a bit much given they are all reliable scorers is a much accurate assessment. Slapping a pt total is meh. But knowing they all can step up when needed to provide offense is key and the real point here.

    Sixers needed one of them off the bench. Because our bench was suspect. Gallo alone outscored them with 17. Yikes

    Hawks have a lot of talented players. Reddish isn't one of them.

  5. #1355
    Good High School Starter
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    993

    Default Re: 2021 Eastern Conference Round 2: (1) Philadelphia Sixers vs. (4) Atlanta Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    Hawks have a lot of talented players. Reddish isn't one of them.
    Don't sleep on Reddish.
    Reddish is super talented. Injuries and his poor dicision making are his achillis heel right now but he could easily make a huge leap like Deandre Hunter did this year. His defense is already very good but he could become the best defensive player in the league and give you something on the offensive end as well.
    Don't forget he was our starting 2 guard when the season started, Bogi, Heurter and Gallo were coming off the bench.
    Last edited by insight; 06-21-2021 at 11:33 AM.

  6. #1356
    Sixers|Eagles|Phillies GOBB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Illadelph live 215
    Posts
    48,538

    Default Re: 2021 Eastern Conference Round 2: (1) Philadelphia Sixers vs. (4) Atlanta Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    Hawks have a lot of talented players. Reddish isn't one of them.
    Be careful what you say about hawks players. Expect a nice reply from a fan

  7. #1357
    Good High School Starter
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    993

    Default Re: 2021 Eastern Conference Round 2: (1) Philadelphia Sixers vs. (4) Atlanta Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by GOBB View Post
    Come on man Cam reddish has done what to show he can give you 20 on any given night? Capela can’t score himself. The rest is accurate. Although 20 is a bit much given they are all reliable scorers is a much accurate assessment. Slapping a pt total is meh. But knowing they all can step up when needed to provide offense is key and the real point here.

    Sixers needed one of them off the bench. Because our bench was suspect. Gallo alone outscored them with 17. Yikes
    Cam Reddish has already scored 20+ on several occassions this season.

  8. #1358
    Sixers|Eagles|Phillies GOBB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Illadelph live 215
    Posts
    48,538

    Default Re: 2021 Eastern Conference Round 2: (1) Philadelphia Sixers vs. (4) Atlanta Hawks

    Korkmaz has scored almost as many 20pts games as cam reddish the last two seasons. You don’t hear me saying Kork can give you 20 on any given night. Like I said bro you’re weird. You’re an overzealous fanatic. Immune to being objective. I get it. You are who you are like Ben Simmons.

  9. #1359
    7-time NBA All-Star tontoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,389

    Default Re: 2021 Eastern Conference Round 2: (1) Philadelphia Sixers vs. (4) Atlanta Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by insight View Post
    Don't sleep on Reddish.
    Reddish is super talented. Injuries and his poor dicision making are his achillis heel right now but he could easily make a huge leap like Deandre Hunter did this year. His defense is already very good but he could become the best defensive player in the league and give you something on the offensive end as well.
    Don't forget he was our starting 2 guard when the season started, Bogi, Heurter and Gallo were coming off the bench.


    Reddish is on the fast track to the Chinese league. 14 pts per 36 with a TS of 49% is just awful.

  10. #1360
    Good High School Starter
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    993

    Default Re: 2021 Eastern Conference Round 2: (1) Philadelphia Sixers vs. (4) Atlanta Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by GOBB View Post
    Korkmaz has scored almost as many 20pts games as cam reddish the last two seasons. You donít hear me saying Kork can give you 20 on any given night. Like I said bro youíre weird. Youíre an overzealous fanatic. Immune to being objective. I get it. You are who you are like Ben Simmons.
    You simply don't know what your talking about, if you believe Korkmaz has the upside of Cam Reddish. Cam Reddish is 6"8 with a 7 foot wing span can guard players like Durant and Tatam and is a scoring threat. Cam Reddish is 21 years old, came out of school after 1 year in college and started his rookie season. He was always going to take time to develop but if you knew anything about Hawks basketball you would know the organization is super high on Reddish. They believe he can become the best player on the team because of his two way ability.

  11. #1361
    7-time NBA All-Star tontoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,389

    Default Re: 2021 Eastern Conference Round 2: (1) Philadelphia Sixers vs. (4) Atlanta Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by insight View Post
    You simply don't know what your talking about, if you believe Korkmaz has the upside of Cam Reddish. Cam Reddish is 6"8 with a 7 foot wing span can guard players like Durant and Tatam and is a scoring threat. Cam Reddish is 21 years old, came out of school after 1 year in college and started his rookie season. He was always going to take time to develop but if you knew anything about Hawks basketball you would know the organization is super high on Reddish. They believe he can become the best player on the team because of his two way ability.

    Hawks defense was 5 points worse with Reddish on the floor.

    http://www.82games.com/2021/20ATL11.HTM#onoff

    Dude sucks

    Just be glad you have a young team that made the ECF. No need to defend a guy who has been a bust so far.

  12. #1362
    Good High School Starter
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    993

    Default Re: 2021 Eastern Conference Round 2: (1) Philadelphia Sixers vs. (4) Atlanta Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    Reddish is on the fast track to the Chinese league. 14 pts per 36 with a TS of 49% is just awful.
    You can't only look at his numbers. The Hawks played Cam Reddish, Hunter as starters their rookie year along with Heurter not to win games but to gain experience. He was raw coming out of Duke and always needed time to develop the Hawks played him early to speed that up. Not too many NBA players can do what he can at 6"8, he is in the mold of Paul George with the right development.
    People thought Deandre Hunter was a bust because he struggled early too and he is two years older than Reddish and closer to his ceiling.
    Mark my words, people we change thier tune on Cam Reddish just like they did Trae once he gets healthy and he is playing under Nate

  13. #1363
    Good High School Starter
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    993

    Default Re: 2021 Eastern Conference Round 2: (1) Philadelphia Sixers vs. (4) Atlanta Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    Hawks defense was 5 points worse with Reddish on the floor.

    http://www.82games.com/2021/20ATL11.HTM#onoff

    Dude sucks

    Just be glad you have a young team that made the ECF. No need to defend a guy who has been a bust so far.
    I can see why you believe Cam is a bust, if I didn't watch the Hawks so closely I would have the same impression. The irony is most true hawks thought Cam Reddish was going to break out this season, not Deandre Hunter because how how great Cam played in the 2nd half of last season. The Hawks are simply a very young team, who played players who really had no business starting or getting heavy minutes in the NBA team because they were in rebuild mode. Cam has already shown flashes of greatness he just needs time to develop, This video is over the top but it does highlight how special of a talent Cam is and why most Hawks fans are very excited about what he will become in the future.


  14. #1364
    Sixers|Eagles|Phillies GOBB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Illadelph live 215
    Posts
    48,538

    Default Re: 2021 Eastern Conference Round 2: (1) Philadelphia Sixers vs. (4) Atlanta Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by insight View Post
    You simply don't know what your talking about, if you believe Korkmaz has the upside of Cam Reddish. Cam Reddish is 6"8 with a 7 foot wing span can guard players like Durant and Tatam and is a scoring threat. Cam Reddish is 21 years old, came out of school after 1 year in college and started his rookie season. He was always going to take time to develop but if you knew anything about Hawks basketball you would know the organization is super high on Reddish. They believe he can become the best player on the team because of his two way ability.
    Did you swallow or spit? What does any of that have to do with what was said? Cam scored 20 or more 12 times in his career. Kork did so 9-10 times 2 where he scored over 30. Again you don’t here me sitting here saying sixers have bench scorers. We have guys who can get you 20 on any given night and listing Korkmaz. Based on the fact he’s had games in his career where he...scored 20. That’s what you essentially did when replying showing Cam scoring 20. You just be talking bro. I never said shit about his talent or potential. I don’t care what you envision for the guy. You stay going off on a tangent. A guy giving you 20 on any given night is labeled reliable. Kork ain’t reliable to do it and neither is Cam. Period.

  15. #1365
    Good High School Starter
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    993

    Default Re: 2021 Eastern Conference Round 2: (1) Philadelphia Sixers vs. (4) Atlanta Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by GOBB View Post
    Did you swallow or spit? What does any of that have to do with what was said? Cam scored 20 or more 12 times in his career. Kork did so 9-10 times 2 where he scored over 30. Again you don’t here me sitting here saying sixers have bench scorers. We have guys who can get you 20 on any given night and listing Korkmaz. Based on the fact he’s had games in his career where he...scored 20. That’s what you essentially did when replying showing Cam scoring 20. You just be talking bro. I never said shit about his talent or potential. I don’t care what you envision for the guy. You stay going off on a tangent. A guy giving you 20 on any given night is labeled reliable. Kork ain’t reliable to do it and neither is Cam. Period.
    Come on man Cam reddish has done what to show he can give you 20 on any given night?
    Your words, not mine, you are the one that moved the goal post brining up Korkmaz.

    Immdaman99 was 100% on point when he said:
    Hawks are very talented. On any given night, they have 6-7 guys that can give them 20. Trae, Bog, Huerter, Gallo, Collins, Capela, Lou, Hunter or Reddish when they come back. So that's 9 guys

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •