Page 1 of 189 12341151101 ... LastLast

Default Western Conference Round 1: (2) Phoenix Suns vs. (7) Los Angeles Lakers

Game 1: Suns 99, Lakers 90
    Game 2: Lakers 109, Suns 102
    Game 3: Lakers 109, Suns 95
    Game 4: Suns 100, Lakers 92
    Game 5: Suns 115, Lakers 85
    Game 6: Suns 113, Lakers 100
    Suns win series, 4-2

Last edited by insidehoops; 06-04-2021 at 01:32 AM.

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Default Re: Western Conference Round 1: (2) Phoenix Suns vs. (7) Los Angeles Lakers

series of the week, don't schleep

Default Re: Western Conference Round 1: (2) Phoenix Suns vs. (7) Los Angeles Lakers

Poor Suns.

They don't deserve this.

Lottery teams bitching out against Utah, denied Phoenix their rightful #1 spot.

Decent college freshman

the Suns will sweep the lakers.

Incoming chris small failure to add to the career

just wondering, is this gonna be the only playoff series in NBA history where the Nr2 seed is an actual underdog against the Nr7 seed?

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Poor Suns.

They don't deserve this.

Lottery teams bitching out against Utah, denied Phoenix their rightful #1 spot.
    Yeah, it's just extremely bad luck, you get a top 2 seed and the team you get in the first round is the LeBron/AD defending champs It's not even CP3's first time getting fcked over in a matchup like this, he led the Clips to the 3 seed only to get the defending champs in the first round AGAIN in 2015 lol

Quote Originally Posted by madmax View Post
    just wondering, is this gonna be the only playoff series in NBA history where the Nr2 seed is an actual underdog against the Nr7 seed?
    I honestly can't even remember a 2/7 matchup where anyone thought the 7 seed had a legitimate chance to win, let alone be the favorite

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    Yeah, it's just extremely bad luck, you get a top 2 seed and the team you get in the first round is the LeBron/AD defending champs It's not even CP3's first time getting fcked over in a matchup like this, he led the Clips to the 3 seed only to get the defending champs in the first round AGAIN in 2015 lol
    I feel horrible for them, the team / organization, and the city...

they haven't been relevant in such a long time, have a beautiful season full of signature wins, and their reward is an anti-climatic 1st round draw against the defending champion powerhouse, which will likely result in them winning 2 games at best.

Smh.

It ain't right.

This should have been Utah's destiny.

LeBron in 5

Vogel if you're Reading this, start Caruso and play AD at the 5 for 100% of his minutes

Thank me later!

Very good NBA starter

I got LA in 6. LA's rust is still there offensively. Most Lebron first round games will have him probing for weaknesses and by game 3 the team locks in.

4 days off is huge for Lebron and AD. Tough team in the suns but less gimmicky scrambling defense like GSW.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    I feel horrible for them, the team / organization, and the city...

they haven't been relevant in such a long time, have a beautiful season full of signature wins, and their reward is an anti-climatic 1st round draw against the defending champion powerhouse, which will likely result in them winning 2 games at best.

Smh.

It ain't right.

This should have been Utah's destiny.
    I find it hilarious that poor Utah is hated so much on ish only because xiao talks so much shit, similarly to Clippers due to H_Brick

Decent college freshman

The Lakers have a full cast. AD getting ring rust off by the day. This should be another "taking care of business" series for the Lakers. I expect them to win it within 5-6 games.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    Vogel if you're Reading this, start Caruso and play AD at the 5 for 100% of his minutes

Thank me later!
    This. Lakers in 5.