Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast
    The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Default Re: 2021 Western Conference Round 2: (2) Phoenix Suns vs. (3) Denver Nuggets

Quote Originally Posted by kabacho View Post
    dont know what it is, but i dont like Booker
    He's half black....that's probably what it is with you...don't worry your brain will come up with another reason as a coping mechanism so you don't feel like a racist...but thats really the reason....your brain is even gonna trick u into thinking thats not the reason but it is

Dunking on everybody in the park kabacho's Avatar

Default Re: 2021 Western Conference Round 2: (2) Phoenix Suns vs. (3) Denver Nuggets

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post
    He's half black....that's probably what it is with you
    whot. how black are mj, lebron, kd, cp3, etc, cause I like them.

The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kabacho View Post
    whot. how black are mj, lebron, kd, cp3, etc, cause I like them.
    no you don't... u just think you do...if they "do something wrong" you'll turn on em

no you don't... u just think you do...if they "do something wrong" you'll turn on em
    i dont like Embiid though

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

I don't know if you are orange or purple but this constant act about race from you is sad and boring. But I figured out a solution at last. Ignore list is a nice place for you purple prince.

I dont know if you can win a title with Jokic. Great offensive player but he's such a liability on defense.

Can't protect the rim, can't switch to smaller players, can't defend pick and roll. Anytime a team is in a lull just put him in a pick and roll. CP3 or Book pick and roll with Ayton will be unguardable all series.

Dirk was a solid, underrated defender in comparison and he played the 4 so you could put a defensive center like Tyson Chandler next to him. You can't play Jokic with a center and you need an all time level defensive 4 that can switch and protect the rim to make up for his holes on defense.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Dead game thread because the fakkot losers on this board can’t obsess about Bran.

Nuggets gotta get to the rim

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

Phx just looks all class. Teams with multiple stars don't fluke into the 2nd seed in a loaded conference. And their secondary characters are all young and talented players themselves. Well coached on top of it. I can see them coming out of the West.

Nevermind, no point. It’s over.

wow

Quote Originally Posted by Indian guy View Post
    Phx just looks all class. Teams with multiple stars don't fluke into the 2nd seed in a loaded conference. And their secondary characters are all young and talented players themselves. Well coached on top of it. I can see them coming out of the West.
    Gonna be a good series with Utah.

Then again, I thought this was gonna be a good series, and Brooklyn Milwaukee was gonna be a good series. So I guess we’ll see

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Campazzo is not a bad player but every time he orchestrates the offense is a time when Jokic doesn't. And Campazzo is a traditonal PG and while not bad, predictable still. Jokic's strength is he is unpredictable with his passes. So I'd probably use Campazzo less. This doesn't work.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

10 assists, 0 turnovers. Point God.

Edit: 11

Second edit: 12

Third edit: 13
    Last edited by Smoke117; 06-09-2021 at 11:08 PM.