Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Wait, there are people on this board that still think Bin Laden did 9/11?

Banned

Default Re: Wait, there are people on this board that still think Bin Laden did 9/11?

No doubt. It was the U.S. government and Mossad. Follow the money.... Larry Silverstein. Dancing Israelis that Colin Powell released.

Default Re: Wait, there are people on this board that still think Bin Laden did 9/11?

Was definitely the U.S. Govt but guess what? Nobody can do shit about it.

Local High School Star Chick Stern's Avatar

Pentagon wasn’t hit by a plane
    Flight 93 was shot down

Quote Originally Posted by Chick Stern View Post
    Pentagon wasn’t hit by a plane
    Flight 93 was shot down
    Whoever thinks the Pentagon was hit by a plane has to be blind.

Banned

I heard it was the Saudis but I'm still questioning why the owner of the buildings would put out a huge insurance policy weeks before then they fall demolition style including building 7 that never got hit by a plane

inside job.. highly convenient that bush was at a school reading a children's book when terrorists are targeting the pentagon/white house etc...

pretty sure it was a collusion with many parties involved to have a reason to invade Iraq and other Middle Eastern countries to slowly take over and take out every dictator style leadership to install more central banks owned by the Rothschilds and for globalists to take a stronger hold on the world

the Cia, US government, jews, people that funded these terrorist organisation's, bush and Cheney all need to be investigated

but they won't be

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Yep see Blade and a few other clueless sheep on here

Our whole school told us we could go home or we could stay but every classroom just had the news on, no teacher taught

I'll never forget how geared up our history teacher got like he was ready to go to war right then and there, a few of my friends joined the marines just because 9/11

But one thing i'll always remember vividly, is how LITTLE they talked about the Pentagon crash compared to the others. Like that's a ****ing big deal some goofballs just flew a 757 into the US department of defense headquarters. Nooooooooo videos of it. In the nations capital all they had was a couple frame by frame of CCTV camera in a parking lot?

I thought that was unusual considering it was code red all day, with that being the last crash and nobody in DC had film rolling to catch a commercial plane roaring at low altitude above the capital.

Where's the anti air defense, the C-Rams? I mean they had to know that plane just busted a U-turn and they shut down all Air Traffic

Last edited by scuzzy; 06-05-2021 at 09:50 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy View Post
    Our whole school told us we could go home or we could stay but every classroom just had the news on, no teacher taught

I'll never forget how geared up our history teacher got like he was ready to go to war right then and there, a few of my friends joined the marines just because 9/11

But one thing i'll always remember vividly, is how LITTLE they talked about the Pentagon crash compared to the others. Like that's a ****ing big deal some goofballs just flew a 757 into the US department of defense headquarters. Nooooooooo videos of it. In the nations capital all they had was a couple frame by frame of CCTV camera in a parking lot?

I thought that was unusual considering it was code red all day, with that being the last crash and nobody in DC had film rolling to catch a commercial plane roaring at low altitude above the capital.

Where's the anti air defense, the C-Rams? I mean they had to know that plane just busted a U-turn and they shut down all Air Traffic

imagine joining the military to help line globalist pockets and kill thousands of innocent Muslims just because they want a different way of life lol

your friends should have instead joined a militia for a us government insurrection

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth_griffin View Post
    imagine joining the military to help line globalist pockets and kill thousands of innocent Muslims just because they want a different way of life lol

your friends should have instead joined a militia for a us government insurrection
    Social media and Youtube didn't exist back then

So super edgy woke takes like these didn't exist

Banned

anyone else remember the united states being denied the approval to invade another middle east country under Obama after trying to make up more fake news about them being a threat

the UN or some shit was like "uh yeah we're not falling for this sh*t again" lmao

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth_griffin View Post
    anyone else remember the united states being denied the approval to invade another middle east country under Obama after trying to make up more fake news about them being a threat

the UN or some shit was like "uh yeah we're not falling for this sh*t again" lmao
    Thankfully your little mountain men up north always tag along in our wars like a good boi. Someone has to cook

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy View Post
    Thankfully your little mountain men up north always tag along in our wars like a good boi
    lol unlike Americans us Canadians don't care about blindly supporting our military or government just because we voted for them or know some of them from our childhood

**** everyone in parliament and the Canadian military can go **** itself. do you actually think there are good guys and bad guys lol

we're living better than kings and queens did half a century ago while most of the world is starving for a reason

Banned

our money is backed by nothing other than us telling other countries if they don't accept it we'll bomb them straight to hell.. our globalist leaders are literally a crime family

What's funny is Canucks have to tag along and polish our soldiers boots or we'll triple tariffs.