Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: People still think curry is way better than trae?

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Bronbron23iq with another one
    Hindsight is 20/20 so we'll see curryfan. Steph isn't a spring chicken he's only ginna get worse from here. Meanwhile Trae is only gonna get better. This could very well be the point in time where trae was better than steph.

College star

Steph played two play in games which are like playoff games.

vs. LAL: 37/7/3/0 on 52/67/88
    vs. MEM: 39/4/5/3 on 46/40/100

So I'm not sure Trae is better than Curry as of yet.

Trae reminds me of John Wall in a way. He gets the assists but his assists make him look better as a passer than he really is. And I also feel like he has better shooters around him, particularly in his starting lineup. Would you rather have Oubre/Wiggins/Draymond or Collins/Bogdonavic/Hunter with regards to setting teammates up for shots/plays?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsNY View Post
    Steph played two play in games which are like playoff games.

vs. LAL: 37/7/3/0 on 52/67/88
    vs. MEM: 39/4/5/3 on 46/40/100

So I'm not sure Trae is better than Curry as of yet.

Trae reminds me of John Wall in a way. He gets the assists but his assists make him look better as a passer than he really is. And I also feel like he has better shooters around him, particularly in his starting lineup. Would you rather have Oubre/Wiggins/Draymond or Collins/Bogdonavic/Hunter with regards to setting teammates up for shots/plays?
    You are delusional, don't know basketball or both. Trae is probably the best passer in the league, he can make every pass in the book, left handed passes across his body, right handed passes across his body, half court bounce passes, lob passes in traffic and you compare him to John Wall. LOL!
    Now all of a sudden everybody is on love with the Hawks roster, the same people weren't impressed by the moves in the offseason. The Hawks had the 4th most injuries of any team in the NBA, they had more starters missing than GOLDEN STATE and were the only team to make the playoffs with so many injuries.
    Steph plays shooting guard, not point guard, players are setting screens for Steph Trae is creating open looks for other players with his penetration. The only thing similar between them is their size and ability to shoot long distance 3s. No knock on Steph they are just different types of players.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by TAZORAC View Post
    If Trae Young played on Golden State, they wouldn't even have made it to the play in.

Yes Curry is still better then Young
    Nah not buying that! Trae is a great player because he can score and create easy looks for his team mates. Steph is a better shooter, he is the best shooter in the game but he is not nearly the offensive playmaker Trae Young which makes the players around him better.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by insight View Post
    You are delusional, don't know basketball or both. Trae is probably the best passer in the league, he can make every pass in the book, left handed passes across his body, right handed passes across his body, half court bounce passes, lob passes in traffic and you compare him to John Wall. LOL!
    Now all of a sudden everybody is on love with the Hawks roster, the same people weren't impressed by the moves in the offseason. The Hawks had the 4th most injuries of any team in the NBA, they had more starters missing than GOLDEN STATE and were the only team to make the playoffs with so many injuries.
    Steph plays shooting guard, not point guard, players are setting screens for Steph Trae is creating open looks for other players with his penetration. The only thing similar between them is their size and ability to shoot long distance 3s. No knock on Steph they are just different types of players.
    High iq post