Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Clippers Mavs: Commentators in race argument over Doncic Athleticism.

Quote Originally Posted by jmcwilliams View Post
    I'm not up on my ebonics. What is "cheeks clapped"? Sounds sexual.
    When someone is clapping their hands, a second person lodges their head in between the motioning hands so as to receive claps to their cheeks.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: Clippers Mavs: Commentators in race argument over Doncic Athleticism.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    He typically “blows by” guys with a head fake or a ball fake. Once he gets an angle he seals and accelerates, but Chris Paul does the same thing. Theyre not explosive by NBA standards.

Doncic doesnt just burst pass guys from a stationary position the way a Westbrook or a Rose did. The idea that Luka is “fast” by NBA standards.. I just dont see it.
    Yup... He's beating people with his brain. The game is moving in slow motion for him. Every little movement is analyzed subconsciously and capitalized on at the precise moment. And his confidence is totally unbelievable. Never looks shook.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin View Post
    This feels like a commentary on postmodern culture as a collective.
    I actually feel like we are turning A corner and getting over the SJW bS. The responses in this thread are a good indication of that.

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri View Post
    When someone is clapping their hands, a second person lodges their head in between the motioning hands so as to receive claps to their cheeks.