Page 113 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1363103110111112113114115 LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 1723

Default Re: 2021 Western Conference Round 2: (1) Utah Jazz vs. (4) L.A. Clippers

And yeah just wanted to use bewildered. Lol

NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: 2021 Western Conference Round 2: (1) Utah Jazz vs. (4) L.A. Clippers

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post
    Yeah, because this spurs team really resembles the last Spurs team Kawhi played with...theyre 90% different roster-wise...so how is that interesting?

The Spurs also made the playoffs the season he sat out most of the season...
    They also made the playoffs the season after he left.

Your arguments when it comes to the Spurs never make sense.
    Missed the playoffs the last two years even though pop is supposed to be some genius. Argument makes perfect sense.

2:25 "I'm done with gobert"

This jazz fan gave up on gobert before the 4th quarter even began hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by HBK_Kliq_2 View Post
    Missed the playoffs the last two years even though pop is supposed to be some genius. Argument makes perfect sense.
    No it doesn't...not when we made the playoffs the season he sat out 90% of and made it the season after he left too

The 2 seasons we missed since were with a list and playing group - including starters, that doesn't resemble the team Kawhi played with...literally a whole different group.

Urgh

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Yeah, because this spurs team really resembles the last Spurs team Kawhi played with...theyre 90% different roster-wise...so how is that interesting?

The Spurs also made the playoffs the season he sat out most of the season...
    They also made the playoffs the season after he left.

Your arguments when it comes to the Spurs never make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117 View Post
    How many chips did cp3 win that year?
    How many has he won through his career?
    How many have the Clippers won?

Yep...I've watched my team win more chips than you or any of the above.

Cheers, smokey

Also, the kawhi stan is using a simple addition by subtraction argument - with no context what so ever...

So by his logic...

The clipps this playoffs have 100% with rate without kawhi...haven't skipped a beat...

Don't need him, he makes the team worse...

No it doesn't...not when we made the playoffs the season he sat out 90% of and made it the season after he left too

The 2 seasons we missed since were with a list and playing group - including starters, that doesn't resemble the team Kawhi played with...literally a whole different group.

Urgh
    You had Aldridge the last two years and it resulted in him missing the playoffs and having a heart attack.

Raptors also have lowry, siakam, vanvleet and can't even make the play in, let alone playoffs.

Try again, mate. Hahahahha

Final numbers for series:

Batum ON, Gobert ON: LAC +40 (146 MIN)

The French Scottie pippen was too much to handle for gobert.

Also in the 4 straight wins, clippers had a 131 offensive rating when gobert was on the court.

Time to steal one on suns while Paul sits out and have kawhi return to crush them.

Lick my ****ing asshole you phakkits

You had Aldridge the last two years and it resulted in him missing the playoffs and having a heart attack.

Raptors also have lowry, siakam, vanvleet and can't even make the play in, let alone playoffs.

Try again, mate. Hahahahha
    So what about us making the playoffs with kawhi sitting out and also the season after?

So what about Aldrige?

Do you think Murray, Forbes, Poertl and these guys were starting with Kawhi?
    Aldridge isnt the whole team...hence why I said 90% different

You're insufferable....you make less sense than a bron stan and just flat out lie to push some fake agenda.

You clearly got into basketball around 2019-2020 because you seriously have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to anything earlier...

Anyway..I'm done...

2:25 "I'm done with gobert"

This jazz fan gave up on gobert before the 4th quarter even began hahahaha

chin up guys. you will laugh at this one day
    Last edited by DoctorP; 06-19-2021 at 07:05 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

https://kslsports.com/461972/jazz-lo...s-of-clippers/

Ultimately, the issue starts with the Jazz perimeter defenders who routinely gave up the paint to the Clippers drivers. Paul George and Reggie Jackson repeatedly beat Mitchell, Conley, and Clarkson off the dribble, and Gobert had to rotate to help.
    but an injured Rudy is supposed to guard everyone at once!

It’s a flaw in the Jazz defensive execution from the perimeter defenders, a flaw in the scheme with Gobert, and a flaw in the personnel for not having an alternative for the coaching staff to turn to.
    Bullshit! COTY just wouldn't try anyone else

“I was told I wasn’t even going be able to play this series just last Friday,” Conley admitted after the tumulous series off the court. “So for me to be out there I didn’t know if it was going to be the last game or not so I had to had to try to move as best as I can.”
    probably shouldn't have played

At 33 years old and with a history of injuries, signing Conley may be difficult. At the same time, the Jazz got a state of life without their veteran point guard running the show against the Clippers and were eliminated in six games, even after the L.A. lost superstar Kawhi Leonard for games five and six.
    easy choice. Your 2nd best player

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

thought Utah had this sealed after Kawaky went down.

utah had them beat first half , and forgot to play defense 2nd half.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    https://kslsports.com/461972/jazz-lo...s-of-clippers/

but an injured Rudy is supposed to guard everyone at once!

Bullshit! COTY just wouldn't try anyone else

probably shouldn't have played

easy choice. Your 2nd best player
    Meltdown

Rudy wasn't injured, stop making excuses for his pathetic performance last night