Page 112 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1262102109110111112113114115 LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 1723
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Default Re: 2021 Western Conference Round 2: (1) Utah Jazz vs. (4) L.A. Clippers

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post
    Xiao is the only guy in the world comparing Rudy to Jokic
    I'm not the one that brought up Jokic. But he did just get swept so I'm not sure I'd use him for your argument

Default Re: 2021 Western Conference Round 2: (1) Utah Jazz vs. (4) L.A. Clippers

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    He thinks Gobert is top 10 on offense he’s never going to get it. I’m not sure how you can think Gobert is comparable to Jokic or Embiid if you watch the playoffs.
    Croissant Capela isn't a top 10 offensive player on the Jazz, let alone the league. Only way he can get there is if you get an elite guard with crazy handles and passing like Harden, than you get him to top 3-4 on his team due to style.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    I'm not the one that brought up Jokic. But he did just get swept so I'm not sure I'd use him for your argument
    Do you care about game at this point, at all?

Comparing Toody to Jokic is an insult to the Joker.

Stop insulting the man.

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L View Post
    Croissant Capela isn't a top 10 offensive player on the Jazz, let alone the league. Only way he can get there is if you get an elite guard with crazy handles and passing like Harden, than you get him to top 3-4 on his team due to style.
    I’ve seen Capela score on post ups. I’ve never seen Rudy create for himself successfully. He desperately needs to develop a post game if he wants to not get completely exposed by small lineups in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    the advanced stats tell the story as does the eye test. Him stepping up especially defensively is the main difference between this year and last
    Those same advanced stats show Mitchell is better in the playoffs and you ignore them. I’m not sure how you can argue anyone other than Mitchell is the Jazz’s best player come playoff time. It’s literally just denying reality.

NBA sixth man of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

I hate to be the guy to beat a dead horse... but damn Rudy sucks

He can't get his team out of the 2nd round even with injuries to the other teams best player.

Jazz are the laughingstock of the NBA

Shaq a few months ago on CC (paraphrasing)

Should be an inspiration to all lil kids out there.. you can average 11PPG and get 200m dollars

Everybody in the world knows Gobert is a trash liability in the playoffs and Xiao thinks man is top 15 or something lol

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Everybody in the world knows Gobert is a trash liability in the playoffs and Xiao thinks man is top 15 or something lol

Yeah narratives play a role and when you get exposed this badly, you can guarantee CC is never winning another DPOTY. It was like Giannis being banned from MVP talk after he got exposed in the PS.

Default Re: 2021 Western Conference around 2: (1) Utah Jazz vs. (4) Los Angeles Clippers

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Jazz will probably win.

Bookies agree and have them as solid favorites here.

Clippers will need to rely on Reggie Jackson heroics to pull it out, and I don't quite see that continuing to that extent.

well, he did.

should have been wary of it.

but i sensed and could pick out the threat. #AWKnows

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L View Post
    Yeah narratives play a role and when you get exposed this badly, you can guarantee CC is never winning another DPOTY. It was like Giannis being banned from MVP talk after he got exposed in the PS.
    This happens literally every playoffs. It’s Rudy’s fault for not developing a post game. If he could punish small ball lineups on offense this wouldn’t happen. No one goes small against Embiid or Jokic.

NBA sixth man of the year

Kawhi leads his team in VORP and they are in the conference finals. Spurs and raptors couldn't even get in the playoffs. Interesting.

Beating playoff Rudy and gimp Conley for a game was one thing, they will need Kawhi back to punish Choke Paul.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote Originally Posted by HBK_Kliq_2 View Post
    Kawhi leads his team in VORP and they are in the conference finals. Spurs and raptors couldn't even get in the playoffs. Interesting.

Beating playoff Rudy and gimp Conley for a game was one thing, they will need Kawhi back to punish Choke Paul.
    Yeah, because this spurs team really resembles the last Spurs team Kawhi played with...theyre 90% different roster-wise...so how is that interesting?

The Spurs also made the playoffs the season he sat out most of the season...
    They also made the playoffs the season after he left.

Your arguments when it comes to the Spurs never make sense.

I stopped watching at half time.i thought the clips were done.and looking at the shooting spilts etc I'm still bewildered to how the clips got this game