Page 109 of 115 FirstFirst ... 95999106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 1723
    Not airballing my layups anymore King Kawhi's Avatar

Default Re: 2021 Western Conference Round 2: (1) Utah Jazz vs. (4) L.A. Clippers

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    You need more posts. Not sure of the number maybe 100?
    Thanks

Default Re: 2021 Western Conference Round 2: (1) Utah Jazz vs. (4) L.A. Clippers

JVG and Legler with great breakdowns about Rudy being over his head this game

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

I definitely troll about Rudy tonight but I legit am not trolling when I say he lost them the game and should have been benched. I think Lopez should be benched too, **** drop bigs in the playoffs in today’s NBA for the most part. Jokic and Embiid are exceptions because they’re so good on offense they force their opponents to play drop bigs as well.
    Jokic just got swept. Maybe he should have been benched someone that defends?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    blocks and +/- the true barometers!
    You use plus minus all the time to defend Gobert, shame you can't do it tonight.

He singlehandedly lost you the series. You cannot play drop bigs in the playoffs in today’s league if they can’t punish a team on the offensive end. Idk how much more obvious it needs to be to you.
    He’s a 90’s center. Guy refuses to close out. And there’s people in here who are in denial about it. Tim Legler just said Rudy was getting killed defensively 2nd half. Hilarious. Shit ain’t always trolling. But blame fake COY I guess.

Holy **** what a massive choke job. Fck mormons

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    You use plus minus all the time to defend Gobert, shame you can't do it tonight.
    no I don't. One of the worst stats. Generally if you're on the floor with Gobert you have a good +/-. He led the league which says a lot more than a single game

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB View Post
    He’s a 90’s center. Guy refuses to close out. And there’s people in here who are in denial about it. Tim Legler just said Rudy was getting killed defensively 2nd half. Hilarious. Shit ain’t always trolling. But blame fake COY I guess.
    At this point the guy is responding to voices in his head. Concocting imaginary arguments and refuting reality. He has mental instabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor View Post
    At this point the guy is responding to voices in his head. Concocting imaginary arguments and refuting reality. He has mental instabilities.
    this from a troll who's life revolves around Rudy Gobert.

this from a troll who's life revolves around Rudy Gobert.
    This is a game thread. I’m not the one with 36,000 posts who journals their every thought. I watch and discuss games. Gobert sucking absolute c.ock tonight was the story of the game! He was the Clippers comeback plan. 200mil

Jokic just got swept. Maybe he should have been benched someone that defends?
    lol xiao i defend gobert a lot but he was even bad protecting the rim tonight vs george, mann, jackson. a small 5 out lineup can definitely exploit him too, they are very bad for the large majority of centers in the league besides ones who can dominate in the post/on the boards. Jokic got swept because he had no help. porter and gordon were awful and cp3 exploits every center

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor View Post
    This is a game thread. I’m not the one with 36,000 posts who journals their every thought. I watch and discuss games. Gobert sucking absolute c.ock tonight was the story of the game! He was the Clippers comeback plan. 200mil
    Macaron McGee does this every year in the playoffs and somehow people still don’t get it.

Shaq was right about Gobert being a bum making 200M.

Everyone hated on Shaq.

Macaron McGee does this every year in the playoffs and somehow people still don’t get it.
    better than baguette biyombo even haha

National High School Star tanibanana's Avatar

This is perhaps incorrect, but this is what I saw the last two games.
    Clippers are a much better team WITHOUT Kawhi.