Page 2 of 115 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast

Default Re: 2021 Western Conference around 2: (1) Utah Jazz vs. (4) Los Angeles Clippers

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Can't bear to see ty lue win another playoff series tbh
    Well he’s going to.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Default Re: 2021 Western Conference around 2: (1) Utah Jazz vs. (4) Los Angeles Clippers

Jazz should win but without Conley at 100% and Mitchell/Clarkson/Bojan/Favors/COTY doing their thing it's unlikely.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Clippers in 5.

they still have DeMarcus Cousins?

i hope the jazz beat the clippers.

If Jazz want to have a chance to do much here, they need Conley to play & be fit. What's his status?

NBA sixth man of the year

Kawhi joins shaq as the only two players to average 30PPG on 60% FG for a series since 2000

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L View Post
    If Jazz want to have a chance to do much here, they need Conley to play & be fit. What's his status?
    He pulled his hamstring and will most likely miss games 1 and probably game 2. Pretty much Conley and harden are the same right now, that hamstring injury that usually takes a few weeks to recover from I guess

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L View Post
    not good based on how much time he's missed the past two years with the injury. If he plays he won't be 100% and it won't get better. If he doesn't play their odds of winning go down greatly

6 CHAMPIONSHIPS, PAL. DABIGSALSISHA's Avatar

Utah will go as far as Donovan Mitchel takes them.

Utah is much better than Dallas was on both ends of the floor. No comparison. Dallas was a really weak team to watch except for Luka.

I'm picking the Jazz to win this series in 6 games. They have a TEAM. Don't care if I'm right or wrong.

Utah has the better roster, but I don't trust Toody nor Mitchell to outplay Kawhi & PG. Jazz have more depth, but their best 5 ain't seeing the Clippers' 5. Clippers' small line ups are going to expose Rudy. I'm not banking on Kawhi to shoot over 60% from mid-range again, but I still have Clippers in 6.

Jazz will probably win.

Bookies agree and have them as solid favorites here.

Clippers will need to rely on Reggie Jackson heroics to pull it out, and I don't quite see that continuing to that extent.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Jazz will probably win.

Bookies agree and have them as solid favorites here.

Clippers will need to rely on Reggie Jackson heroics to pull it out, and I don't quite see that continuing to that extent.
    With no conley the jazz will get wiped.

No more 45 point triple double superstar to worry about. After beating Luka this series will feel like a walk in the park.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    With no conley the jazz will get wiped.

No more 45 point triple double superstar to worry about. After beating Luka this series will feel like a walk in the park.
    you can more than double your money with this prediction!

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckbe View Post
    Do the Toody

That’s the toody slide