Page 3 of 115 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast

Default Re: 2021 Western Conference around 2: (1) Utah Jazz vs. (4) Los Angeles Clippers

Clippers are a better team for having fought their way through the first round. Mitchell would need to outdo what Luka did, which he may be capable of based on his play against the Nuggets last year, but I highly doubt that will happen with Kawhi and PG guarding him. Clippers in 6 (5 if no Conley).

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: 2021 Western Conference around 2: (1) Utah Jazz vs. (4) Los Angeles Clippers

Basically if Mitchell was a real #2 id have Jazz in 4 but since hes a chucking nondefender (unlike DPOY Gobert) I say Jazz in 5. I predict the perimeter defensive skills of Rudy will limit Kawhi and we will all be witness to his greatness. Only his bad teammates and bad coach can make this series go at worst 6 games for the jazz. I look for Niang to have a big series because well hes great. Did i mention that Donovan Mitchell is overrated by all the casuals out there who don't understand defensive value. Go jazz

Quote Originally Posted by Kings2024Champs View Post
    Basically if Mitchell was a real #2 id have Jazz in 4 but since hes a chucking nondefender (unlike DPOY Gobert) I say Jazz in 5. I predict the perimeter defensive skills of Rudy will limit Kawhi and we will all be witness to his greatness. Only his bad teammates and bad coach can make this series go at worst 6 games for the jazz. I look for Niang to have a big series because well hes great. Did i mention that Donovan Mitchell is overrated by all the casuals out there who don't understand defensive value. Go jazz
    Niang hardly played in the last series. I guess with Conley out he might play more but unfortunately those minutes will mostly go to Clarkson

Default Re: 2021 Western Conference Round 2: (1) Utah Jazz vs. (4) L.A. Clippers

Default Re: 2021 Western Conference Round 2: (1) Utah Jazz vs. (4) L.A. Clippers

Imagine losing to the jazz, well Paul George knows how that feels but still clippers in 5 as painful as that is to say

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

We have already seen in the Houston series a couple of years ago how Gobert gets exposed badly against small ball 5 out lineups because his defensive impact goes out of the window as his impact comes from protecting the rim

When you pull him out of the paint he's a non factor on defense

kawhi is too good.

clippers in 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    We have already seen in the Houston series a couple of years ago how Gobert gets exposed badly against small ball 5 out lineups because his defensive impact goes out of the window as his impact comes from protecting the rim

When you pull him out of the paint he's a non factor on defense
    Bad offense is the reason they lost to Houston but don't let that stop ya troll

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    Bad offense is the reason they lost to Houston but don't let that stop ya troll
    Never said that but Rudy had the worst on court rating on the entire Utah team that series

I'm just saying he tends to struggle when teams go small and play a 5 out offense

Quote Originally Posted by red1 View Post
    kawhi is too good.

clippers in 6.
    Half man. Half bot.

Clippers in 5, maybe 6.

Mitchell and a hindered Conley isn't enough and they have no consistent scoring threats otherwise. Although Bojan has been stepping up lately

6 CHAMPIONSHIPS, PAL. DABIGSALSISHA's Avatar

Clippers must fall,