Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Covid-19 daily cases drop from a QUARTER MILLION to only TEN THOUSAND

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    Poor Axe hasn't left his basement since 2019
    Just saw this one now.

Some of you clueless freaks still need to realize that ish is always accessible by mobile or pc. In my case, i actually do by the former all the time with my smartphones. When i have trips i even do when i'm inside the car, sometimes in the driver's seat while waiting. As long as i have data and my chrome browser is working, plus batteries i have the privilege to do so mostly anytime, anywhere. Whenever and wherever i want to.

Super Handsome East River Livn''s Avatar

Default Re: Covid-19 daily cases drop from a QUARTER MILLION to only TEN THOUSAND

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Just saw this one now.

Some of you clueless freaks still need to realize that ish is always accessible by mobile or pc. In my case, i actually do by the former all the time with my smartphones. When i have trips i even do when i'm inside the car, sometimes in the driver's seat while waiting. As long as i have data and my chrome browser is working, plus batteries i have the privilege to do so mostly anytime, anywhere. Whenever and wherever i want to.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Just saw this one now.

this, i post from my phone most of the time which is why i never post pics because it takes too long. ish is easy to access and it is pretty funny so i post a little bit and read some of the troll posts

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

only a few thousand victims a day vaccine did what it don did. i do feel bad, sure plenty on here wishing it would have dragged out longer so they had time to work on those herd immunity 200 year plan. 4month roll out n ziplocked. biden man bad, computer man bad. pharma man bad, china man bad

If masks were instrumental in saving lives, how come they were never free and aren't right now either?

We're midway thought 2021, can anyone show a study or any kind of evidence that isn't a meme about peeing in your pants, which shows how masks have saved lives?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post
    only a few thousand victims a day vaccine did what it don did. i do feel bad, sure plenty on here wishing it would have dragged out longer so they had time to work on those herd immunity 200 year plan. 4month roll out n ziplocked. biden man bad, computer man bad. pharma man bad, china man bad

yay! we did it!

some parts of the world are still ****ed and we have to be careful with these variants

but we ****ing did it, ninjas

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    If masks were instrumental in saving lives, how come they were never free and aren't right now either?

We're midway thought 2021, can anyone show a study or any kind of evidence that isn't a meme about peeing in your pants, which shows how masks have saved lives?
    Masks are germs, bacteria, and virus magnets. I've seen people with those blue surgeon masks and they look absolutely filthy. It almost looks like they're wearing a dirty diaper on their face.

The proper way to wear masks is to wear several of them throughout the day. Like a wipe. Use once and discard. These people are wearing the same masks for months. You're breathing in the same crap your body is trying to expel.

exactly, these dentists, surgeons and doctors have been tricking us for years because they knew biden would come and faking a china man virus would be needed to get him elected

funny how these sheep cant open their eyes and see this yet it's obvious as heck

exactly, these dentists, surgeons and doctors have been tricking us for years because they knew biden would come and faking a china man virus would be needed to get him elected

funny how these sheep cant open their eyes and see this yet it's obvious as heck

Tons of doctors used to treat people without wearing masks, both at hospitals and private practices.

Tons of doctors used to treat people without wearing masks, both at hospitals and private practices.
    baseless blanket statements hold no weight with reality, especially ones coupled by citing a knockoff Vice Doc on YT as a source (which it isn't). tons of infants at one time didn't wear diapers either, a couple thousand medicinal hippies that use essential oils and play witchcraft. there's always proxies of dumbasses and edge lords in every field

in 1912 the loud minority of your kind crying just to cry existed back the identically as it is today, it's not a new trend. just new offspring to filter out the evolution tree

https://www.history.com/news/1918-sp...ing-resistance

Last edited by Stanley Kobrick; 06-24-2021 at 08:42 PM.

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Correct.

Physicians and dentists haven't been wearing surgical masks "for years" to prevent the asymptomatic transmission of respiratory viruses transmitted by aerosols. They've been wearing them to protect themselves from the patient's bodily fluids and prevent bacterial infection of open wounds (though evidence to support surgical mask wearing, for even this reason, is severely lacking).

covid cases dropping under 10k as vaccine continues to push corona virus to extinction

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer View Post
    he didn't really think that one through, most of them haven't