Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Hippopotamuses are the most dangerous animals in the land and in the world

will eat your head like a pill

Banned

Default Re: Hippopotamuses are the most dangerous animals in the land and in the world

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    That's because they have all the time in the world to sit there and gnaw on the same area, as there's three of them and the hippo is too ill to defend itself.

One lion generally won't be able to damage/subdue a healthy full grown hippo that is attempting to fight back. There may be some isolated cases, but as a general rule... they won't even try.
    True. I still think the right lion could take a hippo though. Idk, you guys might be right. I haven't seen too many hippo lion fights. And that video I posted is sad. I regret posting it

Banned

A lion that's pissed should be able to take this hippo.

Even if a lion couldn't take it out, you still got to watch a video of a docile hippo eating watermelons

Jaguars are the most dangerous in the world, they would dominate in any environment and they literally kill for fun

I think rhinos are equally tough or even tougher.

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller View Post
    Jaguars are the most dangerous in the world, they would dominate in any environment and they literally kill for fun
    Nah.

A wild cat is less likely than a hippo to attack humans. Plus a cat can only maul, it cant trample. If you grab some kind of a heavy stick and jab at its face you at least have a chance of deterring it. Cats dont like risking injury.

You cant stop a hippo. If it doesnt want you around - and it doesnt - it will not sneak away, it will charge you and youre probably going to die. You stand no chance whatsoever of deterring it.

Obviously being attacked by either is big trouble. But likelyhood and lethality of attack both go to the hippo.

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller View Post
    Absolutely not, jaguars get their shit pushed in from giant otters. They stand no chance against a hippo let alone a polar bear.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

@Im Still Ballin