Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    National High School Star Akeem34TheDream's Avatar

Default Re: Worst playoffs in NBA history?

It's either this year or last year.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by coastalmarker99 View Post
    This year has been an outlier as everyone knows if all the teams were fully healthy that both the Suns' Hawks and Bucks wouldn't have made it to the ECF or WCF.
    The Hawks had more injuries than any team in the playoffs ALL SEASON. That's the risk of taking short cuts a building super teams, you don't have quality depth to substain injuries.

I'm surprised no one ever brings up 2017 as being the worst playoffs. The Cavs & Warriors made the Finals completely unchallenged, losing 1 game combined, then while the Finals were certainly star studded the Warriors won it decisively

Quote Originally Posted by James_Spader View Post
    the injuries only take away from the historical impact of the title. the games themselves have been great. a real fan would understand this but we all know you haven't been watching anything but lebron highlights since 2005

basketball purists that enjoy healthy competition, high intensity games and rare finishes are loving the games so far

we don't care about whos legacy is being boosted

This forum is obsessed with legacies and its weird

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

we don't care about whos legacy is being boosted
    Sure you care, you cheered Kobe's death cause you thought it would boost his legacy. Too bad that didn't work out.

Banned

If you dont like Paul Georges Fmvp redemption run, you dont like nba basketball

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Sure you care, you cheered Kobe's death cause you thought it would boost his legacy. Too bad that didn't work out.
    Truly sickening stuff. He doesn't even care about Kobe so much as he cares about being "right" about Kobe being better than LeBron (too bad for him that ship sailed a long time ago lmao).

NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

The injuries have been unfortunate, but I really like the upsets and seeing new blood and teams.

I don't think it's the worst playoffs, I think it's one of the most exciting. At the same time, in terms of talent, it could've been better if everyone was healthy. If everyone was healthy, then I guess the Nets would take the whole thing.

Like the Hawks been having a 2020 Heat like performance. Surprising everyone.

The Suns been really entertaining.

The Clips comebacks are crazy. It was fun seeing Luka. Kawhi. Mitchell. PG bouncing back.

KD performance was great.

So, naw. I've been enjoying it. It's been one of the most unpredictable playoffs. Shame for the injuries, but I've been enjoying the new teams at this stage.
    Last edited by Micku; 06-30-2021 at 01:25 PM.

always a rough go when you're missing the GOAT franchise aka the raptors. agreed OP.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    what?

is that guy insane?

Local High School Star

and if it meant boosting kobe even higher I would nuke an entire country full of innocent people. so?.. I also like basketball and enjoyed it long before kobe even stepped foot on an nba court. do you honestly believe I only ever watched the nba just because of some obsession with kobes legacy lol. I'm not you. I actually like watching the sport. you actually trashed rondo for his 2020 finals performance so I know for a fact you don't watch a single second of what's going on. you're probly like nick Wright Wright go to bed at 8pm and wake up at 4am and watch a 2 minute highlight clip of each game and check to see if lebron has a triple double
    Imagine typing that, and then trying to sound rational. You probably have shit running down your leg.

Local High School Star

2020 was the worst NBA playoffs ever. League basically did everything possible to desperately make money in a pandemic. Zero fans watching, no playoff atmosphere pressure. No one respects the winner from last year. Joke season in the bubble

P.S. OP is a bitch who stole unemployment money from California

I think the playoffs have been great. Several really good series. Quality play and competitive series in spite of key injuries.

Hawks won without Trae last night. Who saw that coming.

Clippers beat the top seed without Kawhi and have been competitive in every game against the Suns.

Only 2 sweeps.

and if it meant boosting kobe even higher I would nuke an entire country full of innocent people. so?...I also like basketball and enjoyed it long before kobe even stepped foot on an nba court. do you honestly believe I only ever watched the nba just because of some obsession with kobes legacy lol. I'm not you. I actually like watching the sport. you actually trashed rondo for his 2020 finals performance so I know for a fact you don't watch a single second of what's going on. you're probly like nick Wright Wright go to bed at 8pm and wake up at 4am and watch a 2 minute highlight clip of each game and check to see if lebron has a triple double
    Kenneth griffin is a textbook sociopath.

and if it meant boosting kobe even higher I would nuke an entire country full of innocent people. so?.. I also like basketball and enjoyed it long before kobe even stepped foot on an nba court. do you honestly believe I only ever watched the nba just because of some obsession with kobes legacy lol. I'm not you. I actually like watching the sport. you actually trashed rondo for his 2020 finals performance so I know for a fact you don't watch a single second of what's going on. you're probly like nick Wright Wright go to bed at 8pm and wake up at 4am and watch a 2 minute highlight clip of each game and check to see if lebron has a triple double
    Why is this poster repeatedly allowed back?

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    I think the playoffs have been great. Several really good series. Quality play and competitive series in spite of key injuries.

Hawks won without Trae last night. Who saw that coming.

Clippers beat the top seed without Kawhi and have been competitive in every game against the Suns.

Only 2 sweeps.
    And dc made it too with a furious run in the last 25 games of the season.