Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: will we ever see a greater player then magnus carlson? is a 5yr old training?

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    Yea saw Elon Musk comment on this. Analgate is brewing up a storm.
    What's up with the new avatar. The previous one was better.

But yeah, it's amazing how BS the media really is. Eric Hansen, one of his viewer asks him a question about how in the world someone could cheat over the board. And he's like, "I don't know... maybe hide it in the butt... **** beads..." Just a random comment, from a random stream, and then his random joking around answer becomes world wide news and reported as fact.

He talks about it here: https://youtu.be/r6dWD5-_lpI?t=523

Default Re: will we ever see a greater player then magnus carlson? is a 5yr old training?

Hans EVISCERATES Carlsen in the rematch, FORCES resignation on move 2.

Hans EVISCERATES Carlsen in the rematch, FORCES resignation on move 2.

Magnus alpha af for that.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    How so? Looks to me like Magnus is ducking Hans after Hans embarrassed him with the black pieces which induced a tournament ending meltdown from Magnus.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    I was going to reply the exact same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    I was going to reply the exact same thing.
    How so? Looks to me like Magnus is ducking Hans after Hans embarrassed him with the black pieces which induced a tournament ending meltdown from Magnus.

He's alpha af like Manny98. He doesn't give an F about what anybody thinks. He's like I'm going to embarrass you Hans Neimann by forfeiting and I'm still going to win the tournament, while making the whole world think that you have a butt plug up your ass.

And then look at his face in the thumbnail of that video that you embedded. Who's the alpha and who's the beta there?

Rectal devices are for beta males.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    He's alpha af like Manny98. He doesn't give an F about what anybody thinks. He's like I'm going to embarrass you Hans Neimann by forfeiting and I'm still going to win the tournament, while making the whole world think that you have a butt plug up your ass.

And then look at his face in the thumbnail of that video that you embedded. Who's the alpha and who's the beta there?

Rectal devices are for beta males.
    He's going to win the tournament that doesn't matter, it was basically an exhibition, but leave the one that actually does, where Hans took his rating

Magnus is shook, no way to spin it as alpha

Hans Niemann SUES Carlsen, Nakamura for $100M

Hans, Magnus and Hicky are all in Kazakhstan for the rapid and blitz championship. Iranian players are resigning vs Israeli players in protest

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

answer = no one will pass magnus

Quote Originally Posted by And1AllDay View Post
    answer = no one will pass magnus
    Wassup G?

Yeezy
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

I'd kill any of you fools in chess

Quote Originally Posted by Yeezy View Post
    I'd kill any of you fools in chess
    Quick question

Magnus gets mated in 19 moves