Default 30 cards stocked at my local Micro Center

no line, no wait, look how much 3rd parties jacked up the price

EVGA 3080 ti $1,399
    3090 for $2270

Default Re: 30 cards stocked at my local Micro Center

crazy shit. a small biz computer repair shop i know in wisconsin are selling the zotac 3080 ti's for $1,800! that's no mark-up on their part either. their distributors are charging them nearly that much.

the evga xc3 3080 ti is anyone's best bet sitting @ $1199 iirc. everything else is jacked.

www.microcenter.com/search/search_results.aspx?N=&cat=&ntt=3080+ti

2 people covering the entrance, 1 ready at the wheel parked in front, 2 for recovery of goods.

1 overwatch.

who's in?

Good college starter

Cryptomining

Local High School Star baudkarma's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    2 people covering the entrance, 1 ready at the wheel parked in front, 2 for recovery of goods.

1 overwatch.

who's in?
    Just FYI, the boxes in the display case are empty. When I bought my 2070 last year I asked one of the sales guys a question about it, and he just unlocked the case, pulled out the box and handed it to me. Live stock is kept locked away in a wire cage, and only a couple of people in the store have the key to that area.

Quote Originally Posted by baudkarma View Post
    Just FYI, the boxes in the display case are empty. When I bought my 2070 last year I asked one of the sales guys a question about it, and he just unlocked the case, pulled out the box and handed it to me. Live stock is kept locked away in a wire cage, and only a couple of people in the store have the key to that area.
    thank you for this information, i will make an addendum for our reconnaissance intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    thank you for this information, i will make an addendum for our reconnaissance intelligence.
    No problem. Micro Center has CCTV cameras everywhere, so you're going to want to have the whole crew wearing masks. Luckily with Covid that won't look too suspicious. Have one person act like they're going to buy a card, then have a couple of people rush the cage as soon as it's unlocked. Get a shopping cart in there and grab as much stuff as you can. Break for the parking lot, lift the car up and dump everything in it into the trunk of the getaway car, and then get out of there. I'm assuming they have CCTV in the parking lot as well, so you'll either need to obscure the license plate somehow or use a stolen vehicle and then switch cars once you're away from the store.

Let me know how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by baudkarma View Post
    No problem. Micro Center has CCTV cameras everywhere, so you're going to want to have the whole crew wearing masks. Luckily with Covid that won't look too suspicious. Have one person act like they're going to buy a card, then have a couple of people rush the cage as soon as it's unlocked. Get a shopping cart in there and grab as much stuff as you can. Break for the parking lot, lift the car up and dump everything in it into the trunk of the getaway car, and then get out of there. I'm assuming they have CCTV in the parking lot as well, so you'll either need to obscure the license plate somehow or use a stolen vehicle and then switch cars once you're away from the store.

Let me know how it goes.
    good looking out fam

Video card prices may finally be dropping. I got an Email from Newegg and they're having a sale on video cards. Several of the prices advertised have the blurb "lowest price" attached, and a lot of the others are $100 or $200 off.

Heres what I mean. Compare this:

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...fd4077f006407b

to this:

https://www.newegg.com/msi-geforce-r...al&ignorebbr=1

For those who don't want to click, Newegg is selling a MSI Ventus GeForce RTX 3080 for $799. Another website has the same card listed for $1260.

Bring back op

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Bring back op
    Nah bro scuzzy my direct competition im selling them new hangman shaq 14’s any size any color

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    Nah bro scuzzy my direct competition im selling them new hangman shaq 14’s any size any color
    Go tell this in the moonshoes thread.

damn a year ago a 3090 was $2200, you can get them for a grand now.

won't be upgrading to the 4090 for at least another year though, i barely play video games now and the ones i do, i get plenty of fps at 4k with my 3090.