Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: MJ had 16 all nba/all defensive teammate selections. LBJ only had 7. LeAmazing

No need for fairy tale scenarios where 2013 Ray Allen is being considered the same as 2006 Ray Allen or 2020 Dwight Howard is being considerd the same as 2009 Dwight Howard I just used all NBA Selections during the years they actually played with MJ/LBJ. Again, no fairy tale stories like Cyrus

Here's the proof:

MJ had 16 all NBA/Defensive teammate selections while LeBron only had 7. Comments?

Local High School Star

Default Re: MJ had 16 all nba/all defensive teammate selections. LBJ only had 7. LeAmazing

when you're playing the likes of sherman douglas, kerry kittles, glen rice, anthony mason, etc...it's understandable why they refuse to compare jordan's help vs his opp's help and instead desperately try to compare jordan's help vs lebron's help in a far more skilled highly competitive nba with stars all over every team. stop letting these desperate little nerds get away with it.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation View Post
    No need for fairy tale scenarios where 2013 Ray Allen is being considered the same as 2006 Ray Allen or 2020 Dwight Howard is being considerd the same as 2009 Dwight Howard I just used all NBA Selections during the years they actually played with MJ/LBJ. Again, no fairy tale stories like Cyrus

Here's the proof:

MJ had 16 all NBA/Defensive teammate selections while LeBron only had 7. Comments?
    I literally said they weren't in their primes when they teamed up with him. Can you not read? I added them to the list because they were still solid contributers on Lebron's teams when they played together and not just riding the bench for a cheap ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny32 View Post
    when you're playing the likes of sherman douglas, kerry kittles, glen rice, anthony mason, etc...it's understandable why they refuse to compare jordan's help vs his opp's help and instead desperately try to compare jordan's help vs lebron's help in a far more skilled highly competitive nba with stars all over every team. stop letting these desperate little nerds get away with it.
    Aren't you that loser from Gamefaq's that does nothing but make Lebron slurp thread/comments? Go back over there.

Local High School Star

fun facts below.

jordan had more all nba help (i won't bother with all def) in 3 of his 6 finals. only once (91 vs lal) did his opp have more all nba help. and in that series worthy hurt his ankle in the wcf and re-injured it in the finals and was a dnp in gm 5.

lebron had more all nba help in 1 of his 9 finals as a first option (2020 vs mia)

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus334 View Post
    Aren't you that loser from Gamefaq's that does nothing but make Lebron slurp thread/comments? Go back over there.
    since you seem so upset by my presence i think i'll stick around.

Decent college freshman TheGoatest's Avatar

Not only that, but none of Jordan's all-defensive teammates missed a single solitary playoff game in the 6 Bulls championship runs.
    Whereas between LeBron's "stacked" teammates Wade, Bosh, Love, Kyrie and AD, they missed like 30 playoff games between them, including finals.

NBA sixth man of the year SATAN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoatest View Post
    Not only that, but none of Jordan's all-defensive teammates missed a single solitary playoff game in the 6 Bulls championship runs.
    Whereas between LeBron's "stacked" teammates Wade, Bosh, Love, Kyrie and AD, they missed like 30 playoff games between them, including finals.
    Exactly.