Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default If LeBron and AD were healthy for the playoffs and stayed healthy they repeat

Assuming the rest of the playoff series play out the same way, Lakers would basically have got a free ring. Can only imagine all the asterisk talks with all the injuries. I’m not saying we should give LeBron credit for something that didn’t happen btw, it’s just an observation on what an easy path LA would have had.

NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: If LeBron and AD were healthy for the playoffs and stayed healthy they repeat

LeBron hasn't won a finals game with fans in 4 years. Nobody gives a shit about that washed up bum. The only thing he's good for these days is being in the front row of finals games and watching the team that eliminated him in the 1st round.

Default Re: If LeBron and AD were healthy for the playoffs and stayed healthy they repeat

Quote Originally Posted by HBK_Kliq_2 View Post
    LeBron hasn't won a finals game with fans in 4 years. Nobody gives a shit about that washed up bum. The only thing he's good for these days is being in the front row of finals games and watching the team that eliminated him in the 1st round.
    Call me when Kawhi has 4 FMVPs.

7-time NBA All-Star

Lebron isn't capable of repeating without Ray Allen miracle - so don't act like he gets things done - he's just a luckbox with super-teams to save him like Ray Allen and Kyrie's bailouts (HOF bailouts)... must be nice to have that

National High School Star Akeem34TheDream's Avatar

How about the Nets or the Clippers? Do they get healthy too?

Quote Originally Posted by Akeem34TheDream View Post
    If that happened it wouldn’t be an easy ring lol. But yeah finals is almost certainly Nets vs. one of the LA teams if everyone’s healthy. Not sure who wins that series depends on matchups. Clippers were so good tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    Lebron isn't capable of repeating without Ray Allen miracle - so don't act like he gets things done - he's just a luckbox with super-teams to save him like Ray Allen and Kyrie's bailouts (HOF bailouts)... must be nice to have that
    I don’t care.

Lying, delusional cvnt

Ya boy is a loser

Quote Originally Posted by Akeem34TheDream View Post
    Nah...just brons help

Everything is a what if and cherry picked with this guy hahaahahaha

We saw the way this loser quit on his team and was helpless without top tier sidekick

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post
    Lying, delusional cvnt

Ya boy is a loser
    Brooklyn would have an easy ring too. If we are "assuming the rest of the series play out the same way" lol. Injuries only affect LeBron and the Lakers. Didn't you get the memo?

If all teams were healthy the Nets most likely win the title. It's too bad we never got a Lakers/Clippers series the last 2 years, gun to my head I'd prob go with the Clippers, but I think it'd be a hell of a series

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    If all teams were healthy the Nets most likely win the title. It's too bad we never got a Lakers/Clippers series the last 2 years, gun to my head I'd prob go with the Clippers, but I think it'd be a hell of a series
    Well, we are never going to see that battle for LA matchup in the playoffs as Kawhi won't be back on the court until the 2022-2023 season starts when Lebron at that point will be 38 years old if they are to meet in the playoffs in 2023.

Quote Originally Posted by MadDog View Post
    Brooklyn would have an easy ring too. If we are "assuming the rest of the series play out the same way" lol. Injuries only affect LeBron and the Lakers. Didn't you get the memo?
    Only on ISH do I hear such delusional comments lol

Which could be forgiven if it was sometimes...but these weird stans create these threads, multiple times, EVERY.SINGLE.DAY

What a strange and sad life

National High School Star

I don't get why people say if one team was healthy then......

If everyone was healthy, the Nets would have won.

End of story.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Lebron was healthy.

Should have just said if Davis was healthy....