Default Re: Fantasy Football Discussion: 2021

Pick 3 of these 4 players to start this week

Darrel Henderson vs Tennessee
    Nick Chubb @ Cincinatti
    Jamar Chase vs Cleveland
    AJ Brown @ LA Rams

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Brown is banged up, and they will be missing Henry which will hurt their overall offense while the Rams have a good defense as well. Even though he has potential for a big game with the Titans possibly throwing more due to no Henry and the fact the Rams will be putting up points….I would still go with the first 3. Safer picks in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Brown is banged up, and they will be missing Henry which will hurt their overall offense while the Rams have a good defense as well. Even though he has potential for a big game with the Titans possibly throwing more due to no Henry and the fact the Rams will be putting up points….I would still go with the first 3. Safer picks in my opinion.
    appreciate the feedback.

I agree with warriorfan, would have to go with the first 3.

I dont like that both of yall agree with my original decision... seems like that pretty much guarantees AJB will have his third 10rec 150yrd 1TD week in a row

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    I dont like that both of yall agree with my original decision... seems like that pretty much guarantees AJB will have his third 10rec 150yrd 1TD week in a row
    I tend to like the safer points as opposed to risk/reward.

RBs tend to be more steady on delivering 10 or more points a game... WRs can be more boom or bust.

I don't think I could put Chase on the bench after what he's been doing.

Henderson has been delivering all year like Chase, so it came down to Chubb vs AJ Brown who have been injured, I'm not about to have a top-10 pick on the bench for a WR that could have Jalen Ramsey covering him all game, and is questionable, and didn't practice on Friday.

The Rams and Titans each have some injury concerns heading into Sunday’s game at SoFi Stadium, with several starters listed as questionable or already ruled out for Week 9. On the Rams’ side, four players are listed as questionable, all of whom are starters: Robert Woods, Von Miller, Jalen Ramsey and Ernest Jones.

Sean McVay said Friday that Ramsey and Woods are expected to play, but he was less sure about Jones and Miller; he said Miller will be a game-time decision.

The Titans added A.J. Brown to their final injury report, listing him as questionable with a knee injury. He did not practice Friday, nor did tackle Taylor Lewan, who is also questionable.

I suppose you do have to factor in the fact the Titans will be without Derrick Henry... so somebody has to step up. But I'm not putting Chubb, Chase or Henderson on the bench for AJ Brown.

I 100% agree with everything you are saying dooms... which is yet another reason why I feel like I am gonna regret benching AJB

i hope you dont take it personal when I blame you for putting brown on my bench after he has a monster game this weekend