Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Lebron with Shaq - 2nd round exit, Giannis with Middleton a Title

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    MJ with Larry Hughes = miss playoffs

LeBron with Larry Hughes = NBA finals
    Bruh iverson went to the finals with larry hughes too something must be wrong with mjs game or something. Its looking mad janky

7-time NBA All-Star

Giannis is coachable and can play a variety of ways (on-ball or off-ball, including dominance as roll man or post)

Otoh, 28/8/8 players with low assisted rates like Luka, Lebron, Westbrook or Harden only play 1 way - ball-dominance - hence those guys often get demolished (even with super-teams) and can't achieve the best brand of ball or chemistry in the league, as required to win organically.. So they don't know how to win (brand of ball) and must team-hop (talent-based winning.. all-star team strategy).
    Last edited by 3ba11; 02-27-2022 at 07:12 PM.

Decent college freshman

Shaq was old as hell by that point.

Giannis and his supporting cast got super lucky last season when Harden and Kyrie both got hurt in the same series.

Banned

Imagine getting SWEPT IN THE FIRST ROUND with this hall of fame legend on your squad:

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    Bruh iverson went to the finals with larry hughes too something must be wrong with mjs game or something. Its looking mad janky
    Kobe with steve nash = first round exit

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoatest View Post
    Imagine getting SWEPT IN THE FIRST ROUND with this hall of fame legend on your squad:

Really? You want to go there with Gervin who was playing in his last season with the Bulls. K, fairs fair then. I have an "Imagine" for you.

Imagine, not making the playoffs with a team that has 5 future Hall of Famers, 4 of which were on the NBA's 75th Anniversary team, AND, I guarantee you in 25 years when Howard is added to the NBA's 100th Anniversay Team, it will be 5 players on the NBA's 100th Anniversary Team

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by RogueBorg View Post
    Really? You want to go there with Gervin who was playing in his last season with the Bulls. K, fairs fair then. I have an "Imagine" for you.

Imagine, not making the playoffs with a team that has 5 future Hall of Famers, 4 of which were on the NBA's 75th Anniversary team, AND, I guarantee you in 25 years when Howard is added to the NBA's 100th Anniversay Team, it will be 5 players on the NBA's 100th Anniversary Team
    Agreed! Not only that but not even the play in.

Decent college freshman

At this point, LeBron is past his prime, AD had a subpar season, Westbrook had a dogshit season, Melo is a below-average role player at this point in his career, and Dwight is a very below-average role player at this point in his career.

Punks like you know nothing about basketball

Quote Originally Posted by kawhileonard2 View Post
    Agreed! Not only that but not even the play in.
    How embarrassing for a top 5 player.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Woke View Post
    At this point, LeBron is past his prime, AD had a subpar season, Westbrook had a dogshit season, Melo is a below-average role player at this point in his career, and Dwight is a very below-average role player at this point in his career.

Punks like you know nothing about basketball
    Still not enough to miss the play-in tourney.

Yuck.

Banned

Here's another one for ya.

Bronie without AD - no playoffs.

Giannis without Middleton - crushing the playoffs so far.

Shaq is top 5
    Gervin is top 50

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Baller789 View Post
    Still not enough to miss the play-in tourney.

Yuck.
    The 2022 Lakers roster was objectively subpar (from top to bottom); LeBron and AD missed a fair amount of games; AD had a subpar year; Westbrook had a terrible year, etc.

I rule the local playground

Letrash confirmed

Can't even win with a top 5 player in prime Shaq

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    Here's another one for ya.

Bronie without AD - no playoffs.

Giannis without Middleton - crushing the playoffs so far.
    well yea giannis is better than lebron right now alone with a bunch of other reasons.