Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Despite Booker having a "meh" Finals, he still played better than Kobe in the Finals

28/4/4 on 54 TS%

for comparison sake here is Kobe's numbers in the Finals...

2000 - 15.6 ppg | 39 fg%
    2001 - 24 ppg | 41.5 fg% | 50 TS%
    2002 - 27 ppg | 51 fg% | 62 TS% (very efficient)
    2004 - 23 ppg | 38 fg% | 46 TS%
    2008 - 26 ppg | 40.1 fg% | 50.5 TS%
    2009 - 32 ppg | 43 fg% | 52.5 TS%
    2010 - 29 ppg | 40.1 fg% | 52.8 TS%

Booker's trash TS% is still higher than 6/7 of Kobe's TS% in the Finals.

Default Re: Despite Booker having a "meh" Finals, he still played better than Kobe in the Fin

Imagine being a Lakers 'fan' and shitting on Kobe every opportunity you get, or make

Default Re: Despite Booker having a "meh" Finals, he still played better than Kobe in the Fin

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post
    Imagine being a Lakers 'fan' and shitting on Kobe every opportunity you get, or make
    Imagine changing your username 7 times.

Its pretty funny Kobe fans trying to come down on him when Kobe in 7 tries never played this good lmao.

Brickbe is filthy overrated

So you list the mediocre rebounds/assists from Booker but only show ppg and scoring efficiency from Kobe. Nice. Also, I'm almost 100% sure OP is Smoke and he's binge drinking after CP0's pathetic choke in the Finals.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Its pretty funny Kobe fans trying to come down on him when Kobe in 7 tries never played this good lmao.

You're really this ****ing delusional?

He's clearly not a Lakers' fan, just some retarded alt or a Shaq stan at best.

You know I'm no Brickbe fan, but at minimum '09 was definitely a better series. And if you factor in opponent and era, '10 prob was too. Statistically '02 would be better, but considering he had peak Shaq balling against a garbage opponent, I'd prob give Booker the nod

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    You know I'm no Brickbe fan, but at minimum '09 was definitely a better series. And if you factor in opponent and era, '10 prob was too. Statistically '02 would be better, but considering he had peak Shaq balling against a garbage opponent, I'd prob give Booker the nod
    2010 was horrible, cmon now.

2009 was an absolute joke after game 1.

Banned

I thought we eaten good boyz. isn't this rang number 5 for Kang. why we still obsessed with brick

as on and off again part time leader of the bran fam I denied OPS application for stunts like this just the other day. it doesn't help our cause. if anything it makes us look fragile and timid trying to prove our guy is ahead of someone we ourselves rank 12th all time. it almost makes it look like we're too shook of MJ comparisons and settle for ones we actually might have a case for if we keep counting rings from other players that have similar styles..

do we have 4 or 5 ranks Kang fam? can someone please answer this because I gotta know whether or not to order a lebron 2021 finals mvp t shirt

College superstar

He’s not. I remember years ago when I first came on here he got exposed as some old doofy looking Celtics fan from bleacher report or something.

This is why Kobe is around top 12.

Kobe is just not able to muster a performance like Giannis in the finals.

And a random Jimmy Butler / Booker first time finals is better than nearly all Kobe finals.

Local High School Star

He played "better than Kobe" if you think defense and playmaking don't matter. By the numbers AKA nerd stats, 02 and 09 Kobe was better. Higher BPM and GameScore. How do you make this thread, and with a straight face call yourself a Laker fan?

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    Bro, '01, '02, '08, '09 and '10 were all clearly better. Booker does not play defense, he just fouls or gives up an easy bucket. You can tell these idiots are trolling or just delusional when OP lists Kobe's 27 ppg on 62%TS against the #1 defense (best perimeter defense in the league) with better rebounding, playmaking, defense and clutch play yet claims that Booker was better than him in that series.. Booker himself had to speak out and tell the media NOT to compare him to Kobe as he's nowhere near close to him as a player.

Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    This is why Kobe is around top 12.

Kobe is just not able to muster a performance like Giannis in the finals.

And a random Jimmy Butler / Booker first time finals is better than nearly all Kobe finals.
    Im not sure Kobe is even top 12. There‘s nothing he does better than Book or Beal.

Let the meltdowns begin.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Let the meltdowns begin.
    why aren't you happy today. Kang won his 5th