Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Covid Vaxers are selfish and literally killing people

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    There is no evidence this vaccine sterilizes people.

Fully vaccinated is defined as getting two vaccines. We just have to wait and see how long the effect of the vaccine remains.
    You’ve already sterilized yourself by never moving out of your parents house while struggling to pay the internet bill.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    That’s because you are the one who’s actually autistic.

Congrats.
    You're an adult who argues like a child.

"You're autistic."

"No, you're autistic!"

My 6 year old son has better comebacks than you.

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie View Post
    You're an adult who argues like a child.

"You're autistic."

"No, you're autistic!"

My 6 year old son has better comebacks than you.
    This wasn’t some sort of a “comeback”. Not being able to pick up on sarcasm and taking everything literally is a tell tale sign of autism.

Good luck overcoming your disability little guy

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    There is no evidence this vaccine sterilizes people.

Fully vaccinated is defined as getting two vaccines. We just have to wait and see how long the effect of the vaccine remains.
    I never said anything about sterilisation, but thank you for that golden piece of information.

Does that mean when you take the third shot you'll be over vaccinated?

It's actually arguable that the vaccine might be killing more people than it is saving. These are vaccine adverse events reported to VAERS, which is managed by CDC and FDA, so this is coming from the government officials themselves. That's a huge spike in the last couple years. But as alarming as it is, the media does very little to relay this information.

https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data/mortality

Of course COVID has quickly devolved into yet another hollow battle on the culture war front. The media present this as conservative Qanon anti vaxxers vs liberal/progressive pro vaxxers, when in reality people who refuse the vaccine cross all political lines. This debate really isn't about public health anymore. There are people who want things like vaccine passports and mandates, because they desire acquiring sanctioned privileges of being allowed to do things that unvaccinated people aren't allowed to. That's the real appeal to most vocal of vaccine supporters. The real solution like any other coronavirus is to allow the body to build natural immunity. But that doesn't benefit pharma companies, nor any other huge company that has benefitted from the lockdowns (amazon, netflix, walmart etc)

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post
    Just tested positive for COVID-19 going to take my vaccine after I fully recovered.
    What's the logic behind getting a vaccine after you just recover from the virus and your body built natural immunity?

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    This wasn’t some sort of a “comeback”. Not being able to pick up on sarcasm and taking everything literally is a tell tale sign of autism.

Good luck overcoming your disability little guy
    Are you being sarcastic again? Does that mean you're admitting you're autistic and I'm not?

Or are you being your autistic self, calling me austic because I called you out on being one?

Are you being sarcastic again? Does that mean you're admitting you're autistic and I'm not?

Or are you being your autistic self, calling me austic because I called you out on being one?
    Like all jokes aside, you are seriously autistic.

Can't decide if you're trolling or if you really are autistic.
    It seems the broke crackhead welfarefan thinks that every vaccine offered has a price.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post

Also, has anyone seen this cartoon before? My girl sent it to me, apparently it's going around Russian FB groups.
    Peculiar foreshadowing, I hope it's just a coincidence.

Wow. First time I've seen it.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote Originally Posted by bison View Post
    It's actually arguable that the vaccine might be killing more people than it is saving. These are vaccine adverse events reported to VAERS, which is managed by CDC and FDA, so this is coming from the government officials themselves. That's a huge spike in the last couple years. But as alarming as it is, the media does very little to relay this information.

https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data/mortality
    They are withholding details on these VAERS deaths due to loose wording of the emergency use authorization. In my opinion, it falls under criminal culpability for how hard they're pushing these vaccines without full public disclosure.

The fact is the long term safety profiles of these drugs are unknown and if we continually express spike protein without knowing where this mRNA is going and what cells are getting killed by our immune system, then we could be causing or worsening pre existing illness. I've heard real doctors, practicing for decades, seeing micro clotting and nervous issues after taking the vaccine. I'm not willing to be part of the experiment that should have taken 5-7 years.

At present, relatively little has been reported on the tissue localization of the LNPs used to encase the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein-encoding messenger RNA, and it is vital to have more specific information on precisely where the liposomal nanoparticles are going after injection, both in concurrent animal studies and in the two ongoing mRNA vaccine human trials.
    https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4037/rr-19

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21 View Post
    What's the logic behind getting a vaccine after you just recover from the virus and your body built natural immunity?
    You'll be eligible for prizes like gift cards, be allowed to travel, and won't have to wear a ma--- ...nvm

Quote Originally Posted by hiphopanonymous View Post
    The vaccine is free and accessible to everyone - so just get the free vaccine available all over the place and nobody has to be a casualty to this terrible slaughter you speak of
    You have to understand OP lives in a 3rd world country where these things are not readily accessible to him.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    Sorry but there's no clear definition of fully vaccinated as of yet, it's just to early to make that statement.

Most people are just worried of the unknown, has nothing to do with being scared of an injection or being an anti vaxxer - you yourself posted a study on here that showed anti vaxxers only make up around 5% of the unvaccinated.

This guy claims to have a Pfizer contract copy.

https://mobile.twitter.com/eh_den/st...655336971?s=19

Also, has anyone seen this cartoon before? My girl sent it to me, apparently it's going around Russian FB groups.
    Peculiar foreshadowing, I hope it's just a coincidence.

Creepy cartoon