Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Bran Fam Member ImKobe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Staples Center
    Posts
    25,318

    Default Westbrook since December (30 games)

    30.1/8.0/7.4/1.7 with 48.4%FG/82.5% FT, 20 - 10 record

    Top 5 player in the league.

  2. #2
    ... on a leash ArbitraryWater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    I walk a higher path, son
    Posts
    42,248

    Default Re: Westbrook since December (30 games)

    He was written off by people who lack intelligence


    Some even said Rose was better now lmaooo

  3. #3
    Knicks all da way imdaman99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    28,152

    Default Re: Westbrook since December (30 games)

    He's been good but they just basically designed a team around him. I'm sure Dantoni is good with it, to get rid of a big that clogged the paint and all he could do was catch lobs on offense. It always amazed me in OKC they didn't do test runs of small ball. I guess they did when KD was there, with Ibaka at center in the playoffs... but otherwise they made sure Adams was on the floor with him. Give Dantoni credit, he's making it work.

  4. #4
    College superstar brooks_thompson's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    4,749

    Default Re: Westbrook since December (30 games)

    Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99 View Post
    He's been good but they just basically designed a team around him. I'm sure Dantoni is good with it, to get rid of a big that clogged the paint and all he could do was catch lobs on offense. It always amazed me in OKC they didn't do test runs of small ball. I guess they did when KD was there, with Ibaka at center in the playoffs... but otherwise they made sure Adams was on the floor with him. Give Dantoni credit, he's making it work.
    OKC’s drafting strategy post-big 4 was atrocious. Get long athletes and worry about skills later. Ugh what could’ve been, even despite the Harden trade

  5. #5
    NBA Legend Hamtaro CP3KDKG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Godzirra
    Posts
    15,489

    Default Re: Westbrook since December (30 games)

    Inflated stats. They play no bigs and he has an open floor with Harden doubled alot when he crosses halfcourt

    hes nowhere close to a top 10 player let alone top 5

  6. #6
    Brooklyn LoneyROY7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    17,105

    Default Re: Westbrook since December (30 games)

    Russ has been killing. And him and Harden are really starting to click to together as a duo.

    Harden in February: 33/8/8 on 66 TS% and 46/37 from the field.

    Russ in February: 34.5/8/5 on 53 percent from the field and 57 TS%.

    That's insane for two guys to be putting up those kinda numbers together. Harden's just starting to heat back up too. It's bout to get crazier.

  7. #7
    King of the East Mask the Embiid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    30 & 13 BLVD
    Posts
    3,167

    Default Re: Westbrook since December (30 games)

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7 View Post
    Russ has been killing. And him and Harden are really starting to click to together as a duo.

    Harden in February: 33/8/8 on 66 TS% and 46/37 from the field.

    Russ in February: 34.5/8/5 on 53 percent from the field and 57 TS%.

    That's insane for two guys to be putting up those kinda numbers together. Harden's just starting to heat back up too. It's bout to get crazier.
    What are you boys gonna do if you see Joel "Big Wiggle" Embiid in the Finals? (gulp)


    Unlike AD, he can actually create his own shot

    Unlike Porzingus, he can actually post up and score

    Unlike Jokic,Pascal, and Giannis, he's a closer

    Unlike Gobert, he can actually score
    Last edited by Mask the Embiid; 02-24-2020 at 12:14 AM.

  8. #8
    Brooklyn LoneyROY7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    17,105

    Default Re: Westbrook since December (30 games)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post
    What are you boys gonna do if you see Joel "Big Wiggle" Embiid in the Finals? (gulp)
    Is Wiggle gonna be 25 lbs outta shape or is he gonna come ready to play?
    Last edited by LoneyROY7; 02-24-2020 at 12:17 AM.

  9. #9
    King of the East Mask the Embiid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    30 & 13 BLVD
    Posts
    3,167

    Default Re: Westbrook since December (30 games)

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7 View Post
    Is Wiggle gonna be 25 lbs outta shape or he is gonna come ready to play?
    Im guessing him and Harden have the same nutritionist.Judging by their frames


    edit

    trust the process

  10. #10
    Brooklyn LoneyROY7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    17,105

    Default Re: Westbrook since December (30 games)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post
    Im guessing him and Harden have the same nutritionist.Just so you know
    Embiid makes Harden look like the peak of physical condition lmao.

  11. #11
    Brooklyn LoneyROY7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    17,105

    Default Re: Westbrook since December (30 games)

    Bro you know Embiid ain't in good shape b/c he's so inconsistent. One night he's dominant, the next night he's trash.

    It boils down to one thing. Poor conditioning.

  12. #12
    King of the East Mask the Embiid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    30 & 13 BLVD
    Posts
    3,167

    Default Re: Westbrook since December (30 games)

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7 View Post
    Embiid makes Harden look like the peak of physical condition lmao.
    See you in the Finals

  13. #13
    Brooklyn LoneyROY7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    17,105

    Default Re: Westbrook since December (30 games)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post
    See you in the Finals
    I hope y'all do make it.

    Anything to get that POS bum g-anus knocked out early.

  14. #14
    Bran Fam Member ImKobe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Staples Center
    Posts
    25,318

    Default Re: Westbrook since December (30 games)

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7 View Post
    Russ has been killing. And him and Harden are really starting to click to together as a duo.

    Harden in February: 33/8/8 on 66 TS% and 46/37 from the field.

    Russ in February: 34.5/8/5 on 53 percent from the field and 57 TS%.

    That's insane for two guys to be putting up those kinda numbers together. Harden's just starting to heat back up too. It's bout to get crazier.
    Yup, most explosive duo since Shaq/Kobe in 03.

  15. #15
    Goatbrook SouBeachTalents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    22,001

    Default Re: Westbrook since December (30 games)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG View Post
    Inflated stats. They play no bigs and he has an open floor with Harden doubled alot when he crosses halfcourt

    hes nowhere close to a top 10 player let alone top 5
    This clown

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •