Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Good college starter Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

Default Re: Official 2021 NBA Draft Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by HBK_Kliq_2 View Post
    Warriors loading up on lottery picks who all hit their primes when curry will be like 37 years old? Ok I guess
    The hope is a smooth transition back into title contention. Once the Splash Bros and Dray are shells of themselves, you have Wiseman, Moody, Kuminga, Poole, etc all 24, 26, etc and ready to ball. Being in the same locker room as title winners will help their development so much more, too.

Moody could be ready to contribute as a depth option for this season.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Cheesesteak View Post
    The hope is a smooth transition back into title contention. Once the Splash Bros and Dray are shells of themselves, you have Wiseman, Moody, Kuminga, Poole, etc all 24, 26, etc and ready to ball. Being in the same locker room as title winners will help their development so much more, too.
    19 year olds in back 2 back lottery picks

By the time Kuminga hits his prime, curry will be a 40 year old analyst on inside the nba next to Barkley hahahaha

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L View Post
    Moody could be ready to contribute as a depth option for this season.
    That 18 year old g league guy from Congo is going to contribute right away? We'll see

That 18 year old g league guy from Congo is going to contribute right away? We'll see
    I'm talking about Moody. Warriors title chances depend on how Klay comes back and FA either way. It's not like they were going to draft players that were going to be a 6MOTY. Moody is likely going to be a backup immediately.

Suggs will be out of Orlando in 3 years .... poor guy he has to spend it there...

Banned

"I model my game after Kawhi Leonard." - Keon Johnson

Good. Once goat returns from his injury, he can teach ya a few things.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L View Post
    I'm talking about Moody. Warriors title chances depend on how Klay comes back and FA either way. It's not like they were going to draft players that were going to be a 6MOTY. Moody is likely going to be a backup immediately.
    I'm not high on klay at all but he's like Michael Jordan compared to oubre, so that alone is huge. I expect warriors to be a 55 win team next season. I just figured they would of traded one of those lottery picks for a veteran starter. Kuminga seems like a huge project, I guess preparing for life after curry one day.

I'm not high on klay at all but he's like Michael Jordan compared to oubre, so that alone is huge. I expect warriors to be a 55 win team next season. I just figured they would of traded one of those lottery picks for a veteran starter. Kuminga seems like a huge project, I guess preparing for life after curry one day.
    They still can. Moody I think is 100% staying. 14th pick, an absolute hooper, studies films, quick learner, has the body, mentality and 3&D to start playing once the season starts. Kuminga is a project, they either keep him or IF a good deal shows up, then trade.

To me the big story for Warriors is FA. Who joins. But yeah, Oubre was aboslute garbage last season. I think in 15MPG, he could be ok. But he had some of the +/- with most 5-man teams he was in last season. Klay is going to be huge presuming he doesn't come back as a broken toy.

Kuminga has been training in Walnut Creek, CA. Bay Area. The Warriors probably saw him up close more than anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el View Post
    Kuminga has been training in Walnut Creek, CA. Bay Area. The Warriors probably saw him up close more than anyone.
    Lol, I'm always in Walnut Creek. Nice city.

College star

Newsflash folks:

Cade is a bad defender

And anyone thinking he's like Penny or Grant Hill - you're dreaming - those guys were explosive and Cade isn't.. Cade is a better version of Kyle Anderson.. he's probably better than Kyle