Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Who's mad that the Lakers picked up Westbrook? LeCinco has begun

NBA rookie of the year BarberSchool's Avatar

Was never mad.

Knew this would backfire from day one.

Westbrick’s brain never had a chance to fully develop.
    Just like his tiny curled crackbaby ears.
    Son literally doesn’t have the mental ability to learn from his own mistakes because of what stimulants did to his zygote brain. But it did give him track athlete hypertonia. So it’s a double edged sword …. That he keeps cutting himself with.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Made that high school varsity squad Thenameless's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool View Post
    Was never mad.

Knew this would backfire from day one.

Westbrick’s brain never had a chance to fully develop.
    Just like his tiny curled crackbaby ears.
    Son literally doesn’t have the mental ability to learn from his own mistakes because of what stimulants did to his zygote brain. But it did give him track athlete hypertonia. So it’s a double edged sword …. That he keeps cutting himself with.
    This is good. It's also true.

As a Lakers fan, I'm not impressed with whoever signed off on this $hit - I know it's likely a combination of Lebron, AD, and Pelinka. But, rarely do I ever think that a couch potato GM like myself could have easily done a better job for the Lakers this last off-season. This is all happening while Jerry West, who has been recently abused by the organization is still undyingly loyal to the Lakers, and wanted to draft as many Lakers as possible in the NBA 75 ultimate draft. Fire Pelinka and these Rambis characters, get Jerry West back to do what he does best, and tell Lebron to shut up and play - West will give you a team more than strong enough to catch Jordan.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    Nets