NBA lottery pick

Default 2021 Off Season Moves

I really liked what they did in the draft today. I was confused by the plan last year but the team is now starting to have an identity. Bey ended up better than I would have guessed. Grant had a far better season than I expected. Hayes we still need to see what he can do but he's a big guard that can hopefully defend. I'm not sure Stewart is a long term answer at C but he did have a decent rookie season. Then you add in Cade to that and you have a whole bunch of defenders that can switch nearly everything. I thought we were pretty lucky to get Garza that late in the 2nd round. He's definitely worth the gamble. Clearly not a guy who is going to be a star but he seems like a situational match up person and gives us some legit size in the middle when we need it. I think if Livers hadn't have gotten injured and played in the tourney he may have played himself into a first round pick this year. He adds outside shooting which is something every team can use. Right now it's not looking like a playoff team but at least there's hope of a future as the young guys get more experience. When they traded for Reggie, Blake, etc in the past there was never that.

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: 2021 Off Season Moves

Well no more Okafur or Doumbouya. Okafur was likely to be waived anyhow. We lose a little cap space in a super weak class next season but gain 4 2nd round picks. Might not be bad if we can package those and move up in the lottery again next season. Nets save 47 million on it. Seems like a win/win. I'd hope that may open up a little playing time for Garza too.