Learning to shoot layups

Default what are black olympians protesting. i keep seeing stuff like this

sorry but you have control over every major state, the white house, the senate, news media, businesses, big tech, all social medias, hollywood etc... george floyds killer is in jail. cops have zero power now. black people literally have the ability to do anything without repercussion

lol

you won. america is the cuck capital of the world. what are you doing.

Decent college freshman

Default Re: what are black olympians protesting. i keep seeing stuff like this

Glad she/he will lose that medal. All the blood sweat and tears preparing for this, then lose it all for a dumb message she could've posted on twitter or some shit.

Something is not right with black folks brains. So brainwashed by everything entertainment that they don't know what being professional is anymore.. Or thankful for their oppurtunities.

The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Empty out your bank account and give it to the 1st black you see walking down the street….that is what we want….that’s the end game Kenneth, there you happy?

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post
    Empty out your bank account and give it to the 1st black you see walking down the street….that is what we want….that’s the end game Kenneth, there you happy?
    ok. now you empty out half of yours and give it to a native

because every black person that is a descendent from slavery is half white. that's why they look like will smith and not the guy from blood diamond

some Low IQ shit going on round hereeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post
    My nikka steady bringing da knowledge. Stay true unlike manny who goes against his own people

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

That thing is hideous.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    My nikka steady bringing da knowledge. Stay true unlike manny who goes against his own people
    inherited guilt doesn't exist. if it did we could call you cannibals and savages without conciquences.. people evolve. are you still a spear chucker? no. your people advanced over 300 years. so did white people. we freed you from slavery because people used to be stupid. if you wanna be treated with respect then ask to be judged for who you are and not who your ancestors were. don't be a hypocrite

and black people were the ones that sold the slaves to white people. do you actually think white people just showed up and gathered free people from Africa like live stock lmao