View Poll Results: Do you think 9/11 was done by Islamic terrorists?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    10 66.67%
  • No

    5 33.33%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. #1
    NBA sixth man of the year jstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,838

    Default What do you guys think of this 911 clip

    I edited out of a documentary, to focus on just this one thing, and I put it in my dropbox.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/16546y65lx...dited.avi?dl=0

    To me it's like a logic exercise. Some people see it and completely dismiss it, and I wonder if maybe I'm the one who's going crazy.

  2. #2
    NBA Legend FKAri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    16,127

    Default Re: What do you guys think of this 911 clip

    If the footage was doctored, what struck the building? A missile? Nothing? What about all the other footage that exists of a 2nd plane hitting the building?

  3. #3
    Bucks Brigade Jasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin farm
    Posts
    16,034

    Default Re: What do you guys think of this 911 clip

    what about the people (real people) on the ground visually seeing the plane hit the building.
    (This once again proves how warped Jstern really is)

    lmao
    By the way Jstern how could all the networks watching a burning building then video the plane hit the building??

  4. #4
    Goatbrook SouBeachTalents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    21,487

    Default Re: What do you guys think of this 911 clip

    That is embarrassingly weak evidence There's probably close to 50 different videos of that plane hitting the building from both news stations and civilians. So unless you believe random people filming it are doctering their footage and in on the conspiracy too, that's an incredibly flimsy argument

  5. #5
    NBA sixth man of the year jstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,838

    Default Re: What do you guys think of this 911 clip

    Quote Originally Posted by FKAri View Post
    If the footage was doctored, what struck the building? A missile? Nothing? What about all the other footage that exists of a 2nd plane hitting the building?
    It's very hard to fake reality, especially in live news coverage. I'm trying to focus on one little part, else people get lost. But here's one more video. Part 1.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/tiow7rx2q7...01%29.mp4?dl=1

    This one is something that you can verify yourself by using 3D models and the exact dimensions of the buildings, and the angle of the cameras.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    what about the people (real people) on the ground visually seeing the plane hit the building.
    (This once again proves how warped Jstern really is)

    lmao
    By the way Jstern how could all the networks watching a burning building then video the plane hit the building??
    This is what I mean about this being a logic exercise. Instead of the person wondering, considering how something so odd could happen, they proceed with emotions instead of considering. Completely dismiss it. Literally spend less then a second considering the abnormalities.

  6. #6
    2011 Doomsday Dallas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    2011
    Posts
    20,160

    Default Re: What do you guys think of this 911 clip

    Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    That is embarrassingly weak evidence There's probably close to 50 different videos of that plane hitting the building from both news stations and civilians. So unless you believe random people filming it are doctering their footage and in on the conspiracy too, that's an incredibly flimsy argument

    9/11 expert checking in....

    I think the real number is closer to 14 different videos.

    50 videos you say? Try less than 20 sir.

  7. #7
    Good High School Starter Chick Stern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    863

    Default Re: What do you guys think of this 911 clip

    I don’t know about the towers,
    but 93 was shot down,
    and the Pentagon wasn’t hit by a plane

  8. #8
    ... on a leash ArbitraryWater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    I walk a higher path, son
    Posts
    42,108

    Default Re: What do you guys think of this 911 clip

    not really understanding the technicacilities of the argument but damn its got me hooked lol

  9. #9
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    29,304

    Default Re: What do you guys think of this 911 clip

    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    9/11 expert checking in....

    I think the real number is closer to 14 different videos.

    50 videos you say? Try less than 20 sir.

  10. #10
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    33,835

    Default Re: What do you guys think of this 911 clip

    Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    That is embarrassingly weak evidence There's probably close to 50 different videos of that plane hitting the building from both news stations and civilians. So unless you believe random people filming it are doctering their footage and in on the conspiracy too, that's an incredibly flimsy argument
    The planes hitting the building isnt in question. The question is how do planes hitting the top of a building cause the bottom to explode, and how they flew into the ****ing PENTAGON... and there's no footage.

    The Bin Laden's and Bush family were both partners in the oil business. The USA to this day is major partners with Saudi Arabia (where bin Laden is from) and all the "terrorists" were Saudis. The whole thing was an inside job to give justification for invasion of the middle east and plundering of its resources. Anybody with a brain can deduce that.

  11. #11
    Good college starter
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,463

    Default Re: What do you guys think of this 911 clip

    911 is as fake as germ theory.

  12. #12
    NBA Legend 1987_Lakers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    16,658

    Default Re: What do you guys think of this 911 clip

    The conspiracy or conspiracy theory that has always bugged me out and doesn't get talked about is the guy who shot Ronald Reagan, John Hinckley Jr, well his father was good friends with the vice president George HW Bush. Makes you think.

  13. #13
    2020 InsideHoops ROTY Axe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Thousand Tarns
    Posts
    20,033

    Default Re: What do you guys think of this 911 clip

    Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    911 is as fake as germ theory.
    Which is more faker? This or covid?

  14. #14
    Good college starter
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,463

    Default Re: What do you guys think of this 911 clip

    Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Which is more faker? This or covid?
    The same peeps have sold you both.

  15. #15
    2020 InsideHoops ROTY Axe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Thousand Tarns
    Posts
    20,033

    Default Re: What do you guys think of this 911 clip

    Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    The same peeps have sold you both.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •