Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    7-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Floor Jordan + Super Pippen Kong

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post
    his drinking and smoking caught up to him. his muscle fibers couldn't hold on at that age.

I never thought of that but you're probably right - his drinking and smoking did hinder him in the end... It would've been something to see him lead that Wizards team in the playoffs - Jordan always turned it up for the playoffs like it was a whole new season/level... If he was at 30/6/6 before the injury, that increases in the playoffs... But you're right - he couldn't sustain that level at that age despite being a goat athlete because his degeneracy caught up with him in his old age.. it didn't matter when he was younger, but i can see how it would hurt him at older ages.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

You have no alts like I have a healthy liver.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117 View Post
    whens the suicide going down. you should broadcast it live on here

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    I never thought of that but you're probably right - his drinking and smoking did hinder him in the end... It would've been something to see him lead that Wizards team in the playoffs - Jordan always turned it up for the playoffs like it was a whole new season/level... If he was at 30/6/6 before the injury, that increases in the playoffs... But you're right - he couldn't sustain that level at that age despite being a goat athlete because his degeneracy caught up with him in his old age.. it didn't matter when he was younger, but i can see how it would hurt him at older ages.
    for sure, the alcohol compromises the structure of the body. smoking hinders lung capacity but that didnt seem to be a problem. he could finish just fine, even in his Floor Jordan incarnation.

7-time NBA All-Star

i lul'd

not sure if you're referring to me but i have no alts... the real 3ball is retired unless i can remember which email address i used to start the account.. but otherwise, no alts

existence is pain?

you follow that instagram?

i lul'd

not sure if you're referring to me but i have no alts... the real 3ball is retired unless i can remember which email address i used to start the account.. but otherwise, no alts
    no hes referring to my Avatar message. i have no alts and proud of it like a proud boy

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post
    for sure, the alcohol compromises the structure of the body. smoking hinders lung capacity but that didnt seem to be a problem. he could finish just fine, even in his Floor Jordan incarnation.

all true.. I remember being disappointed and kind of surprised that he completely broke down at the end of that season.. kind of scratching my head about it... but that makes a lot of sense - his young body could handle the degeneracy, but not the old body

all true.. I remember being disappointed and kind of surprised that he completely broke down at the end of that season.. kind of scratching my head about it... but that makes a lot of sense - his young body could handle the degeneracy, but not the old body
    yeah, im sure he wasn't expecting to be playing that long anyways. his salary all went to charity anyways and the tax break that comes with that in his estate.

And he was improving as the season went on:

In his last 20 games up to the injury he averaged
    27.5 - 6.4 - 5.2 - 1.3 - 0.5 on 44%

In his last 10 games up to the injury he averaged
    29.7 - 6.6 - 6.1 - 1.2 - 0.3 on 47%

So he was back to 30/6/6 on 47% before the injury - but too old to sustain it... I suspect the same thing will happen to bron this year or next.. a groin injury or bad hammy or something... he seems to have good knees but anyhow we hear about tendinitis or some shit.... IT'S OVER...
    lmfao. Even before his knees started giving him problems Jordan was averaging nearly as many shots as he was points, dipshit. He wasn't anything close to what he used to be and the way you are trying to build him up is laughably embarrassing...for fukk sake, you've literally said a 2002 Jordan was better than a 2009 LeBron James. It legit doesn't get more retarded and deranged than that. You'd think a teenager would say something so fukking stupid like that, but you're a grown as man, nearly a senior citizen at that and saying such stupid shit. Since you have no shame I'll be embarrassed for you. I'm embarrassed at the shit you spew on this board and this is ish...so you have to really be crazy to even have me questioning your sanity.

lmfao. Even before his knees started giving him problems Jordan was averaging nearly as many shots as he was points, dipshit. He wasn't anything close to what he used to be and the way you are trying to build him up is laughably embarrassing...for fukk sake, you've literally said a 2002 Jordan was better than a 2009 LeBron James. It legit doesn't get more retarded and deranged than that. You'd think a teenager would say something so fukking stupid like that, but you're a grown as man, nearly a senior citizen at that and saying such stupid shit. Since you have no shame I'll be embarrassed for you. I'm embarrassed at the shit you spew on this board and this is ish...so you have to really be crazy to even have me questioning your sanity.
    Floor Jordan was not as good as Young Kong/Chosen 1. no chance. Better in the fourth quarter and closing time maybe but Chosen 1 was a one man wrecking crew.

7-time NBA All-Star

l

Even before his knees started giving him problems Jordan was averaging nearly as many shots as he was points, dipshit.

he was improving as the season went on:

^^^^ He was back to 30/6/6 on 47% before the injury - so he'd made it back, but his degeneracy caught up with him.. his young body could handle it, but not the old body..

if somehow his body held up and he made the 02' Playoffs, the Wizards would beat Kidd's Nets to win the East - you forget that it took very little to win the 00's East and Jordan's 30/6/6 was more than enough (he would've increased that for the playoffs like he always did)
    Last edited by 3ba11; 08-15-2021 at 02:53 AM.

he was improving as the season went on:

^^^^ He was back to 30/6/6 on 47% before the injury - so he'd made it back, but his degeneracy caught up with him.. his young body could handle it, but not the old body..

if somehow his body held up and he made the 02' Playoffs, the Wizards would beat Kidd's Nets to win the East - you forget that it took very little to win the 00's East and Jordan's 30/6/6 was more than enough (he would've increased that for the playoffs like he always did)
    And how many shots was he chucking to put up those points, fukk face? You conveniently leave that out while you're a fukking math wizard when it comes to someone you hate and want to destroy. A 2002 thirty eight year old Jordan wasn't half the player a Lebron James was in 2009 you imbecile. That's not an opinion. That's a fact. That you can't accept that only confirms what an obsessed and deranged headcase you are.

Super Pippen Kong
    +
    Diet Jordan ( Kyrie/Wade )
    =
    Jordan
    +
    Diet Kong ( Pippen )
    =
    Rings