Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Stephen Curry

  1. #1
    2nd Greatest Player Lebron23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Land of 6 NBA titles
    Posts
    58,975

    Default Stephen Curry

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V03MVuW30Hk

    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...&search=Search

    Stephen Curry is the truth





    Full Name: Stephen Curry
    Birth Place: Charlotte, NC
    Height: 6-0
    DOB: 1988
    Weight: 180 lbs. Position: Guard
    Class: Freshman
    Jersey Number: 30

    PPG 21.5 | APG 2.8 | RPG 4.6

    Stephen curry is a very good player. he broke the ncaa freshman record for most number of threes made (113) and was second behind kevin durant in scoring among freshmen (21.5 ppg). he got his shooting touch from his dad dell curry and his athleticism from his volleyball player mom. He is probably one of the best 2nd Generation Player in the US NCAA.

  2. #2
    Goat Status HaNdLe ThE RoCk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,337

    Default Re: Stephen Curry

    Remember watching the first round of the tourny, his team lost but he had a hell of a game. He's nasty i saw him play AAU with Graves who's going to UNC.

  3. #3
    Tolerant Liberals
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    protesting
    Posts
    6,159

    Default Re: Stephen Curry

    Lebron23 earning another W for the Lebron Family

    Earned not given.

  4. #4
    Decent playground baller Wiltside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    371

    Default Re: Stephen Curry

    Impressive OP and bump.

  5. #5

  6. #6
    2nd Greatest Player Lebron23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Land of 6 NBA titles
    Posts
    58,975

    Default Re: Stephen Curry

    Thanks for the nice comments guys. I also predicted that Brandon Roy was going to be an NBA All Star before injuries ruined his career.

  7. #7
    Expert Analyst imnew09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    MambaOut
    Posts
    6,366

    Default Re: Stephen Curry

    Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Thanks for the nice comments guys. I also predicted that Brandon Roy was going to be an NBA All Star before injuries ruined his career.

    Did you predict that Lebron is going to be 2/7 soon

  8. #8
    Barefoot Bandit enayes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,767

    Default Re: Stephen Curry

    I predicted Curry to win an NBA Championship before he even went to Davidson

    #amateurhour


  9. #9
    Decent playground baller He Strong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    375

    Default Re: Stephen Curry


  10. #10
    Decent playground baller He Strong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    375

    Default Re: Stephen Curry

    Quote Originally Posted by imnew09
    Did you predict that Lebron is going to be 2/7 soon
    I'm going to be bold and say that LeBron will finish his career 2/9.

  11. #11
    Expert Analyst imnew09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    MambaOut
    Posts
    6,366

    Default Re: Stephen Curry

    Quote Originally Posted by He Strong
    I'm going to be bold and say that LeBron will finish his career 2/9.

    BOLD AF.

    ALPHA!

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    30,497

    Default Re: Stephen Curry

    Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V03MVuW30Hk

    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...&search=Search

    Stephen Curry is the truth





    Full Name: Stephen Curry
    Birth Place: Charlotte, NC
    Height: 6-0
    DOB: 1988
    Weight: 180 lbs. Position: Guard
    Class: Freshman
    Jersey Number: 30

    PPG 21.5 | APG 2.8 | RPG 4.6

    Stephen curry is a very good player. he broke the ncaa freshman record for most number of threes made (113) and was second behind kevin durant in scoring among freshmen (21.5 ppg). he got his shooting touch from his dad dell curry and his athleticism from his volleyball player mom. He is probably one of the best 2nd Generation Player in the US NCAA.
    GOAT talent predictor

  13. #13
    infamous souvlaki SugarHill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    crapturds
    Posts
    11,211

    Default Re: Stephen Curry

    lebron23 the soothsayer

  14. #14
    2nd Greatest Player Lebron23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Land of 6 NBA titles
    Posts
    58,975

    Default Re: Stephen Curry

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young View Post
    GOAT talent predictor
    Thanks bruh

  15. #15
    2020 InsideHoops ROTY Axe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Thousand Tarns
    Posts
    21,060

    Default Re: Stephen Curry

    Umm, he was actually born in akron, ohio (same as bran). Not in charlotte, nc.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •