Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Why are drivers mad and suddenly speed up if you try to pass them?

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    It’s why you get a V8
    Good idea. Tomato juice will get rid of that crack hangover

Quote Originally Posted by Honor Boost View Post
    I drive to work in the morning time on my way to work and sometimes people are slow in the left lane. Most drivers speed around 75 or 80 and if I try to go around them sometimes they can start to speed up when I make a move around their vehicles. Why is the cause of this nature? Are some people so upset that they got passed up do they take it personal? I look at a scenario as this way, if you are in a hurry, speed up with me and if you are not in a hurry then dont mind me passing you by to work because I am in a hurry. Whats the idea behind their being mad or speeding up
    Its because humans are entitled selfish pricks in general. Infind it the same as the grocery. People walk around slow as fukk but when a lane opens at the check out they hit that hole faster than Tyreek Hill

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    Good idea. Tomato juice will get rid of that crack hangover

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Honor Boost View Post
    I drive to work in the morning time on my way to work and sometimes people are slow in the left lane. Most drivers speed around 75 or 80 and if I try to go around them sometimes they can start to speed up when I make a move around their vehicles. Why is the cause of this nature? Are some people so upset that they got passed up do they take it personal? I look at a scenario as this way, if you are in a hurry, speed up with me and if you are not in a hurry then dont mind me passing you by to work because I am in a hurry. Whats the idea behind their being mad or speeding up
    many drivers are asleep at the wheel ,, so when someone passes them , it's like -'oh shit i am slow'

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    Its because humans are entitled selfish pricks in general. Infind it the same as the grocery. People walk around slow as fukk but when a lane opens at the check out they hit that hole faster than Tyreek Hill
    10 4

compliant driver

non compliant driver

small pull to max speed (limiter)

why is OP such a ****ing p*ssy?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post

Not really noticing an increase in speed. Must be hauling some high weight.
    Last edited by Patrick Chewing; 09-03-2021 at 12:33 PM.

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    compliant driver

non compliant driver

California drivers don't know what a passing lane is. They just assume it's a fast lane and ride it forever.